New girls?

Michael's Pov
I was walking to the pizzeria down the road when I bumped into a gorgeous brunette with sparkling blue eyes. "Ugh, clumsy me," she said picking up her papers that went everywhere. "No, it's my fault," I said helping her pick them up. "I'm extremely sorry I bumped into you. Are you okay?" She spoke up when we stood up again. "I'm fine don't worry about it," I said casually. "Well I'm Cecelia, nice to meet you" she introduced politely. "I'm Michael, the pleasure is all mine," I said making her laugh. "Would you like to share a pizza with me?" She asked starting a conversation. "Sure," I said. We got to the Pizzeria & I opened the door. "My lady," I said holding the door open for her. We sat there & ate pizza. We were laughing really loudly making heads turn our way. After we quieted down, I checked the time on my phone it's 12:00 p.m. "This was a lot of fun but I've got to go" I said getting up out of my chair. "Thank you for a great time, here's my number, text me sometime," she said with a wink and left. My phone started blasting "King for a day" by Pierce the Veil. I answered my phone & saw that it was Alana calling to know where I am. "I was at the Pizzeria & I'm on my way back," I said so she'll know. "Okay, thanks for telling me" she replied back. After saying goodbye we hung up and I was on my way to the hotel. 

Ashton's Pov

I was walking into the grocery store with Jess to get some things that we needed. We had got everything we needed plus a little more. I went to go check out Jess following behind. "Hello, did you find everything okay?" the cashier asked once it was my turn to check out. "Yes, I did thank you, Alicia," I said reading her name tag, almost doing a double take. "Is that you, Ashton?" she asked surprised. This can't be real I thought she moved, now my childhood friend/crush is back. "Well, I'll let you two catch up, I'll get a ride back," Jessica said leaving the store winking at us. I looked up at Alicia & saw she was blushing. "When do you get off," I asked smiling. She took out her phone to check the time. "Right now, I've just got to get my jacket & purse," she said walking to the "Employees Only" door. She grabbed her stuff then we were off. We chatted about everything that has happened until I had to get back. "It was nice talking to you again, I've missed you," she said hugging me. "I've missed you too Al," I said once we let go. We exchanged numbers then went our separate ways.

Liam's Pov

I was jogging through the town park when I noticed a girl crying on a bench. She looked to be about my age & had shiny blonde hair. I went over to go check on her. "Hey, what's wrong?" I asked politely. "Oh, it's nothing really," she said still crying. I knew there had to be something that made her cry like this. After I calmed down she told me that her friend who she did everything with had died in a car crash just yesterday. "Everything will be alright, how about you tell me about her maybe it will help, Love," I said rubbing her back comfortingly. She started telling me about her friend. We talked for about two hours then she had to get home for work tomorrow. "Here's my number, Love," I said before she left. We spent the rest of the day texting each other. I'd love to see her again.

Louis's Pov

It was about 7:00 pm when we all went out to go ice skating. It was all the girls idea & the skating rink is completely empty besides us & the worker, which makes me assume something is up. I overheard something about a Bradley, Trevor, gang & then trouble. I have a feeling that one gang is coming, but who's Bradley & Trevor? Everyone went up to buy skates and sat down to put them on. When we were already the girls told us why we were here. "Are you sure you can fight in skates though? That's dangerous you can't possibly do that! We all told them. "We've all fought in heels before & watch me!" The girls yelled at us. "Okay fine, but what do we do if they come?" I asked to which everyone looked at me weirdly. "To be safe you guys will go in the back, you can still skate just keep it down. They can't know you're all in here." "Okay, just be careful," I said. Hours later we heard Jessica shout they're here & we ran to the back. To make sure we were safe they called in two more spies. I could tell that Calum took a liking to Erina. From here it looks like they hit it off I'll ask him about it later. The other spy was extremely gorgeous. She had bright blue eyes & dark brown hair. I walked over to her trying to hide my nervousness. "Hey, Love what's your name?" I asked. "It's Scott, Carleigh Scott," She said. "I'm Louis Tomlinson" I introduced myself. "I know who you are, I have to protect you"

Merry Christmas Loves!! Hope you all had a blessed day.