Planning

Elizabeth's Pov
"It seems like a good plan but we have to do it when they least expect it," I told them. Everyone in the room agreed to the plan.
"When are we putting the plan into action Alana asked. 
"Saturday maybe?" Dannie asked thinking about it.
"We have to get information about them though, how are we going to do that before Saturday? "
"I'll do it" we heard someone say in the back of the room causing us all to look in that direction. 
"No, Jess we won't let you do it you'll get hurt," I told her.
"He's my messed up father it's my responsibility I'm doing it & there's nothing you can do about it," she said getting up & leaving. 
"Fine but call for backup if something happens," I said since there's no way I could convince her not to go.
"Whatever" she yelled from her room. I rolled my eyes at her behavior she truly was my best friend but she was sassy & didn't put up with any body's crap.

*The next day*
Today was the day that Jess was going to investigate to say I was nervous was an understatement I was petrified for her well being. Could she overcome her father & take him down even if it meant killing him. It was a possibility a big decision too. No matter what, she should know that I'm always going to be here for her me & the girls.
I went into the kitchen to have breakfast & noticed she was eating before she left.
"Hey, girl you sure you want to do this?" I asked her for what seemed like the thousandth time.
"I'm sure, I want him gone even though he's my father he never was an actual parent," She said sadly then walked out the door after saying goodbye. After she left Ashton came out asking me where she was.
"She went to investigate the warehouse Dark Snakes live in" I informed him.
"All by herself?" He said looking around frantically. 
"Yes, she'll be okay it's not the first time you know," Dannie told him walking to the fridge to make breakfast for us.
"What if she gets into trouble & gets hurt?" He said getting extremely worried for his little sister.
"Don't worry she's done it before, she's got this" I reassured him getting the eggs & milk out.
"Do you think she'll call if something happens? " He asked.
I stayed quiet not wanting to answer because I had no clue.
"You don't know do you?" He asked me.
"No I don't I'm sorry but she can be stubborn sometimes & you know that," I told him.
My response made him shake his head at me "She's always been that way, she has our moms attitude" he said smiling but you could see he was worried still.
"You have no reason to be worried nothings going to happen but if something does she won't think twice about kicking their behind," I told him trying to comfort him in a way.
He smiled at me as a thank you to which I nodded.
"How'd you girls meet & become partners?" He asked curious to know.
"Well Dannie's my twin so we met at birth, Alana I met on a mission way back when & lastly your sister, I met Jessica at a Pierce the Veil concert where we became friends but we went to the same "school" together. The reason we became partners is because we are the best on the team" I told him.
"That's so cool so you all are good at your job then?"
"Yeah," I told him leaving to get ready for the day. I really hope Jess is okay right now.

What'd you think? Comment who's your favorite character so far? Would you like to know the cast?