The Zayning part 2

Jessica's Pov
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh" someone yelled from upstairs I took off in a flash up the stairs to see what the ruckus was. I ran in meeting Elizabeth, Dannie & Alana rushing over.
"What's happening,?" I asked as soon as I got in the room.
"T - t - there was someone trying to get in through the window about to grab Calum."
Luke explained what had happened when he finished there was a knock at the door.
"Ok, everyone go to the attic & don't leave until one of us four tell you to here is a gun use it if you absolutely need to," Dannie told them sternly.
"Ok be safe" Liam said shaking with fear.
We just smirked & walked away leaving them worried & confused as to why we were smirking at a time like this.
I walked up to the door opening it to see about 6 guys with masks on.
"May we help you?" I asked faking a smile looking up at the guys.
"You know what we are here for," the leader said, shoving me to the side of the doorway.
"Oh I think I know what they are looking for & I'll take him to it," Alana said winking at us as a sign of a trap.
"Lovely," the tall bulky guy said following her as soon as she turned the hall she tripped him so she could handcuff him & duct tape his mouth shut while putting him into the closet knocking him out in the process.
"Well that's gonna hurt in the morning," she said to herself leaving the closet going to the others.
"I'm starting to think that was all a trap because our leader would've already been back with the boys," said another one.
"I have no clue what you're talking about," Alana said acting innocent.
"You think you're so smart don't ya well think again give them to us or else," one of them said.
"Or else what?" I challenged them already done with their crap.
"This," another said about to kick me in the gut before I caught it with my hand twisting it making him hiss in pain before letting go.
"Now I suggest you leave before things get nasty" Dannie said eyeing them evilly.
"Not going to happen sunshine give us the boys & we will go," another said making her anger rise.
"No," we all said kicking the remaining of them in the gut making them fall over.
"Now I suggest you leave & never come back got it sunshine," Dannie said pulling the guy up by his shirt.
"G - g - got it," he said scurrying off.
"Now that that's over with let's go get the boys I said going up into the attic.
While yall do that I'm gonna go with Alana to check if the leader is up" yet Elizabeth said walking that way.
"Guys it's us you can come out now," Dannie said.
"Okay we're coming down" I heard my brother say.
"Is everybody still up there?" I asked as I got a chorus of yeahs.
"Great now get your butts down here" I yelled as they came rushing down the ladder.
"House meeting" we called getting everyone in the living room.

What do you think the house meeting is about?