Meeting them

Luke's Pov
I was chatting with Ashton & Paul outside when this girl came out & started making her way towards us while we were walking back to the house, getting a good look of her features she looked like Jessica Ashton's little sister but with pink hair. I grabbed Ashton's shoulder & whispered: "it can't be her can it?" "I guess we will find out," he said but the only thing I was thinking of was Jessica. Her beautiful blue/green eyes, the way her hair sets just right, the way she closes her eyes when she laughs just everything about her really what I would do to see her again after all these years.
"Hey you ok there buddy you look like you've seen a ghost," Calum asked when we got to the indoor pool.
"Yeah, I'm fine I was just chatting with Ashton & Paul about later, remember we have to meet our new bodyguards."
"Oh, yeah the guards should be here now," he told me getting out & drying himself
"Guys get ready we have to meet the new guards" I yelled throughout the room.
I got various answers saying "got it" or "okay."
Jessica's Pov
"Ok let's go meet them," I told my best friends while standing at the door. 
We were waiting for them since they were in the pool so I decided to tell them what happened because they noticed something was off.
"Hey guys you know how I got Paul earlier,"  I asked
"Yeah about that what happened you looked like you saw a ghost?" Elizabeth said
"So I was going to look for Paul to ask him about coming with us & when I finally found him he was talking to my brother & Luke. I walked up to them & when I did they turned around & started walking the other way & I heard them say it can't be her can it & Ashton said I guess we will have to found out."
"Oh wow," Alana said thinking about what I just told them.
"Dang, you had an eventful day," Liz said.
"That must be them," Liam said on the couch
"Hey Paul," he said giving him a man hug while whispering are these the guards in Paul's ear
"Yes, we are" Dannie answered for us looking around everyone was wondering why four teenage girls were in their room.
"I'm agent Dannie, over there the girl with pink hair is agent Jessica, then there's my twin Elizabeth & lastly Alana" she introduced.
When she said Jessica Ashton looked up from his phone in shock & Luke had an "I told you so"  face on while I kept my head down suddenly interested in my black heeled boots.

What do you think will happen next & what's going through Ashton's mind right now?