The Zayning part 1

Jessica's Pov
"My name is Regina & I'm going to be your waitress today," this snobby blonde girl said coming over to us.
"What would you like to order," she asked the boys batting her eyelashes. Once everyone ordered we talked about life & what we've been up to for the past three years until Regina came back with our food. Regina leaned over the table looking at the boys while asking if everything was okay & if we need anything to ask her she winked at the boys then left to get someone else's order.
"Well that was creepy," Michael told us & we all agreed not wanting to talk about it ever again. While we ate we talked about a lot of things.
"Um, guys I need to tell you something it's very important & please don't hate me," Zayn said looking extremely nervous. I wonder what this is about I thought to myself.
"We could never hate you, you're a brother to us," Louis said giving him a side hug.
"Okay, that's nice to know he said with a small smile I really don't know how to put this but I'm leaving the band."
"Oh is there a reason why & are you sure you want to do this?" Liam asked
"Yeah, I've put a lot of thought into it & I'm not happy I just want to be a regular 22-year-old."
"That's fine we just want you to be happy & we will miss you so will the fans," Harry said.
When we finished eating we paid & headed out to the cars to go home & get some rest for three interviews, one meet & greet & lastly a concert tomorrow.
"When we get in the house take a shower & go to bed" I bellowed.
"Ugh fine," they said going upstairs tiredly.

Do you like Regina? How do you feel about this news from Zayn?