What?!!

Dannie's Pov
"That's not what we want you, little idiot, we want Ashton because he's our boss's son." He told us with a sly smile watching Jess run out of the room like it's on fire.
"You're lying to me," I said to him looking at him in disbelief.
"You & I both know that I'm not sunshine," he told me.
"I told you not to call me that!" I said punching him in the face once again that morning.
I made sure he was tied up good & no way out before I went downstairs to check on Jess. I finally found her staring into blank space not moving in the kitchen everyone around her trying to see what was wrong.
"What happened?! What's wrong with my sister?!" I heard Ashton panicking pacing back & forth.
"I'll tell you in a little bit everyone get out of the way" I ordered.
Once everyone took a step back I proceeded to get Jess to talk when she finally calmed down there was still an hour left until we leave.
"Jess, Jess are you ok?" Ashton said running over to her tackling her to the ground making her laugh.
"Yeah I'm fine I guess" she responded still looking kind of out of it.
"Gosh, you scared me I thought I lost you or something," he said hugging her tighter than Luke's skinny jeans.
"I'm still here" she replied gasping for air.
"Oh, I'm sorry," he said getting up off the floor helping his sister up too.
"It's fine, we should go eat somewhere or do something until check-in" she replied to which we all agreed. Once in the van, we all drove to Nandos & talked quietly until our food arrived. When everyone finished eating we went to the park across the street letting our inner kid shine through. It was getting close to check in time so we all got back in the van & drove to the hotel. Jess & I was the first out so we scoped out the hotel to make sure it was safe before letting them in.
We went to go get our room keys keeping a close eye on the lads & anything suspicious.
"Ok, guys here are your keys people sharing a room can leave after they get their key. Floor 5 room 26 are Calum, Michael,& Alana. Floor 5 room 28 are Louis, Harry, & Elizabeth. Floor 5 room 30 are Liam, Zayn,& Dannie. Lastly floor 5 room 32 are Luke, Ashton, Niall & Jessica Paul informed us.
Once everyone got settled in I went to gather Alana & Elizabeth to talk about what happened earlier with Jessica.
"I'll be back don't let anyone in unless it's me," I said to the lads on the couch watching TV.
"Okay sis be back soon," Liam said as I walked out the door looking for Alana & Elizabeth's room.Once I got there I knocked on the door.
"It's just Dannie" I heard my sister say letting me in.
"It's just me boys," I said entering the room.
"Let's go get Alana then we can talk" Elizabeth whispered to me making me nod my head.
"If you guys want you can go over to my room to see the boys they are just watching TV," I said.
We took them to my room & Liam answered the door for us.
"Here they wanted to come over I have some business to attend to," I told him before leaving for Alana with Elizabeth following alongside me.
When we got to her room we knocked & she answered telling the boys to go over to my room until we come back.
"Ok, you all are wondering what happened to Jessica earlier," I asked to which I got head nods in return.
"Well we went to question the leader once again & we actually got something," I told them.
"Continue" Liz commanded.
"He told us what they wanted & who their leader is..."
"Ok, but what does this have to do with Jess having a panic attack?" Alana asked.
"I was getting there," I said rolling my eyes.
"I think I know where this is going," Elizabeth said getting up off the couch leaving Alana clueless.
"Well, what is it?" Alana asked confused.
"The boss is their dad & I'm guessing they want Ashton?" She stated matter of factly.
"Yeah," I told them.
"What are we going to do?" Alana asked.
"We are going to search him up but first we need to know his name sadly we have to ask either Ashton or Jess," I said.
"We need an idea first," said Alana to which everyone agreed.