Putting the plan into action

Alana's Pov
I stayed up finding out more information on the "Dark Snakes". After Jess & Dannie's encounter yesterday we've been getting closer then we'd think. This is all a good sign. I was reading an article about who they are & what they've done in the past. Crap, this is possibly the hardest mission yet. I need to tell Jess what it says I thought getting up to go into her room. I knocked & heard her moving to open the door. Once she opened the door I noticed she wasn't looking so well. "Oh, my Jess are you okay? Wait, stupid question, of course, you're not okay" I went on until she got my attention "I'm fine Al it's okay, I'm just sick" she told me rolling her eyes. "No sit back down Jess, we got this you need to get better," I told her when she tried to stand up. "I can do this, let me go," she told me then ran to the bathroom. "Jess, you're staying here & that's final we'll get this done & you rest up" I demanded helping her into the bed after she flushed the toilet. "Fine, but tell me what happens" she insisted. "Okay I will, now you get rest, I'll have someone check up on you," I told her letting her go back to sleep. I went into the kitchen & found everyone there.
"Hey what's everyone going to do today?" I asked.
"Well, we need to find out more information on this mission," Dannie said looking at me. "What about the lads?" I asked them. "Everyone is going out besides Luke & Ashton" Calum informed me. "Hold on where are ya'll going & did anyone know about this?" Dannie asked getting into spy mode. She looked around the room until Michael answered.  "To talk to our manager did you not get the message he sent?" He asked us. No, & if it's a meeting why aren't Luke & Ashton going?" I asked them. "They went to the last meeting & after we are going to write new music" they both answered. "Okay but we have to go with you or you can't go, something seems really fishy about this," I told them. The lads rolled their eyes but the girls nodded. "Where's Jess?" Michael asked when we were walking outside. "Oh, she's not feeling very well" I answered having all eyes on me. They nodded understandingly. "I'll be back I need to ask Ashton & Luke something," I said turning around to walk in. I found Ashton & Luke in the game room. "Hey, Jess is sick & she needs someone to take care of her & neither of us girls can do it we have to get to the bottom of this," I said getting to the point. "Ok, I'll take care of her" I heard Luke say before I walked out. I hope Jess is okay I thought to myself before getting in the van. 

Luke's Pov
"I'm going to go check on Jess," I told Ashton.  I went into her room & saw her sleeping.  She even looks perfect asleep. Gosh, I really want her to be mine but that won't work. It's obvious she doesn't like me honestly who would? I went over to the other side of the bed. "Hey, Jess how you feeling?" I asked. "Mmm," she replied in her half asleep state. "How are you feeling," I asked sitting down beside her. "I'm better now," she said with a sleepy smile which made me blush. Oh gosh, I hope she didn't see that. "That's good," I said before a comfortable silence. "Hey want to watch some movies?" I asked her when she didn't reply I saw she fell asleep in my arms. This feels so right. Soon I started falling asleep with the girl of my dreams in my arms.

A few hours later
I woke up at 6:00 tangled with Jessica  I heard some noise outside the door. I untangled myself & went to check. The lads should be back by now. "Luke? Ashton? Where are you?" I heard Michael ask.  "In here, but be quiet" Ashton & I replied.  "Why do we have to be quiet?" He asked when he got in the room. "Jessica is still asleep" I replied.  "Oh, how is she feeling?" Calum asked making me notice he's in the room. I started blushing I tried to cover it up with a cough before they noticed.  "Why are you blushing Luke?" The lads asked except Michael. "It's obvious Luke likes Jessica, it's not that hard to figure out," Michael said laughing.  "Am I really that noticeable?" My eyes going wide & heart racing.  "Yeah, but Jessica doesn't notice," Michael said. "How would you know," I asked him. "She tells me things?" He said unsure of what to say. "Hold on, how long have you liked my sister?" Ashton said going into protective brother mode. "Since I've met her?" I said being completely honest.  "Fine, you have my permission but if you hurt her I'll hurt you way worse" he threatened making me swallow a lump in my throat. "I promise I won't hurt her," I said. Why would anyone ever want to hurt her? I asked myself. "Anyway, how'd the meeting go?" I asked. "There wasn't any meeting, it was a trap to try to get you guys" Alana informed us walking into the room. "Nobody got hurt thankfully," Dannie said coming in with her twin. We were all talking about how our day was when Jessica's door opened. "Hey, guys what's up? She said like nothing even happened. "We were just talking, want to know what happened earlier & new stuff we found out?" Alana asked her.  "Yes!" She said excitedly like a kid on Christmas.  "Well, the whole meeting thing was a trap," Elizabeth said.  "Kind of thought it would be, Paul or someone would have told us" Jess answered. "So for now on don't go to meetings/concerts or anything unless told otherwise" Dannie strictly told us. "This morning when I came into your room, I was going to tell you something important I found about the "Dark Snakes," Alana said to Jessica.  She whispered something to the girls then looked at us. "Guys I don't think we should listen to this" I reasoned with them. "Thank you" Jess whispered to me with a smile on her face. I smiled back & left the room. The lads followed me into my room.

Jessica's Pov
"What I was going to say I thought it should be said without the lads," Alana said.  "Is it really that serious?" I asked waiting for something to be confirmed.  "Yes, Jess it is" she replied rolling her eyes at my question.  "Well, how serious?" I asked them. "Extremely. The "Dark Snakes " are very dangerous & they've never been caught or they always escape.  She said looking at all of us. "So basically this is the hardest mission we've ever had?" I asked in disbelief. They are going down! My so-called father has caused all this drama & we will put an end to it, mark my words.

Luke's Pov
"So what even happened when we were gone?" Michael asked making Calum nod. "I watched T.V & Luke here checked on Jess," Ashton said. Oh great back to this subject, all eyes were on me. "What?" I asked fed up. "How did Jess feel? What did ya'll do? Did you tell her?" Were some of the replies I got. "She was feeling better, we cuddled & no I didn't," I said my smile dropping towards the end.  "Dude hurry up & make your move or someone else will," the lads told me. "I'll do it," I said getting pumped up. "Finally" I heard Michael & Harry say.

Do you think Luke will ask her or will it be too late?