Settling in

Jessica's Pov
Once we got to the house that they stay in on tour my hands started sweating as if I was in a sauna. "Are you ok homeslice?" Liz asked
"I-i-i- i don't think I can do this it's been so long he still hates me."
"Calm down he doesn't hate you he probably can't wait to see you," Dannie reassured me as we reached the door putting our suitcases down.
I think I can do this now I said trying to convince myself more than anyone.
"Jess get Paul so they don't try to kick us out like The Vamps tried to do," said Liz.
"Yeah ok I'll go & get him," I said walking back to the car.
I saw Paul leaning on the car hood talking with two guys one with brown hair and a bandana around his head & the other in a blonde quiff I know that hair from anywhere I thought to myself.
There's no doubt in my mind that's Ashton and Luke. I was about to walk over there but they turned around not even noticing me or so I thought because Luke grabbed Ashton by the shoulder & asked: "it can't be her can it?" " I don't know but we will find out" is the only thing I heard Ashton say while walking around the side of the house hmm I wonder what that was about I said thinking.
"Paul, I was wondering if you could introduce us to them so we don't get kicked out if that's okay I mean," I said giving him a sweet smile.
"Sure but why would you get kicked out you're their bodyguards," Paul asked.
"We once were bodyguards for The Vamps & they didn't know we were them so they kicked us out thinking we were fans," I told him the story.
"Oh, ok sure don't worry about that I'll take care of it."
"Thank you, Paul" I said
"It's no problem at all," he said opening the door for us & walking in after holding the door out so we could get in.

What do you think Luke & Ashton mean when he said that? do you think they remember Jessica? maybe or maybe not keep reading to find out.