The plane ride

Jessica's Pov
I got up at 3:20 am took a shower, got dressed & made sure everything was packed. I put my hair up in a messy bun going downstairs making a pot of coffee & pouring me some humming to the words of "Boss" by Fifth Harmony. I'm really dreading today because I'll have to see him again after three years. I wonder if he still remembers me after these long painful years probably not I said shrugging to myself. Time to wake everyone up I thought as I went upstairs to get everyone up. I first went to Alana's room since she's the easiest to wake up. "Alana it's time to get ready," I said
"I'm up," she said going over to pick clothes out for the day.
"Okay, are your bags packed?"
"Yes mom," she said jokingly
"Ha funny okay go take a shower then come downstairs."
She didn't answer so I assumed she went to take a shower next it's Elizabeth.
I went down the hall & opened her door telling her it's time to get up & making sure she packed her bags & after to go downstairs.
Now it's time to wake up Dannie or so I thought but when I went into her room I saw her brushing her hair & putting it up in a high ponytail.
"Wow, you're actually up" I gasped in disbelief.
"Yeah, I couldn't sleep no matter what I did."
"I'm sorry maybe you will be able to sleep on the plane the way there."
"Yeah, I guess let's go downstairs to check on everything before we leave." "Sure" I agreed walking down following behind her after shutting every door taking their suitcases down with me
As I got down I saw everyone drinking either coffee or hot tea.
"Everybody ready," I asked getting groans in response "Okay let's go we can't be late or Nicki will have our heads."
Once we got to the private airport we took our seats waiting for our flight to be called.
"Flight 189 to Los Angeles California from Sydney Australia"
"That's ours," Alana said going on the plane with us following behind like lost puppies
Los Angeles here I come I mumbled going back to sleep listening to the music in my ears.
(Skipping the rest of the ride)
After a long flight, we are finally here "I think I'm dreaming it's so beautiful", Dannie said memorized by its breathtaking sight.
"Okay, come on girls we have to find our ride & meet the boys at their house," I said faking my smile I'm really dreading today I mumbled to no one in particular.
Once we found the limo we walked over to the man with the sign saying our names.
"Are you girls Jessica Irwin, Dannie Payne, Elizabeth Payne,& Alana Palmer?"
"Yes, sir indeed we are I'm Jessica that's Dannie right to her left is her twin Elizabeth & then to the right is Alana" I introduced.
"Pleasure to meet all you girls I'm Paul," he said
"Same to you,"we all said then we took off to their house.

What do you think will happen will Ashton be happy to see his sister after three years or not?