Finding Jessica

No one's Pov
We were getting ready to go to the warehouse they were using to hold Jessica in. The girls got their gadgets while the lads worried about what could happen. They had called the cops just in case they try something. When they got everything they left.

Jessica's Pov
The door opened, standing right in front of me was Bradley & Trevor. What do they want? "Yes?" I groaned when they wouldn't say anything. "Oh nothing, just admiring your beauty," Bradley said. "Too bad you're going to die soon Babe" Trevor said both laughing. They are really ticking me off. I don't know what came over me but next thing I knew they were both on the ground dead. I started walking over to the door I knew Perrie & Alan wasn't here right now. This is the time that they leave every day. Nobody was in the house I went to go look around the room after a minute I heard the door jiggle. Crap they're home I need to hide. I got down on my knees & started climbing into the back of the closet. "Where is she"? I heard Alan yell. I heard footsteps coming closer I started scooting back even more. Someone opened the door then shut it not seeing me. How long are the girls going to be, I could be dead by the time they get here. I fell asleep sitting when I woke up hearing police sirens way down the road, I must be hallucinating. I grabbed my phone to check the time it was 5:45 p.m. I grabbed the gun I found from earlier & tucked it into my pants. I opened the door making sure it didn't make a sound. I made sure it was clear & got up. "Well, look who finally showed up," Alan said. I was about to grab my gun when a bullet went past me, barely dodging it. He did not he's actually trying to kill me. He's getting it now! I'm done with this. I've let him have his stupid fun, now he's going to die. He kept shooting & I would dodge it until he had no more bullets. I put the gun to his head & pulled the trigger. The police broke down the door & got Perrie before she could get away. I looked up & everyone was looking at me. "What?!" I asked. "You have a lot of bruises on you & blood. What happened?" Dannie said getting to the point. "I don't want to talk about it," I said with no emotion. "Ma'am, would you mind telling me everything?" A woman in a police officers clothes said. "Can we talk later... please?" I ask. "Sure, here's my number call me when you need to talk. Ask for Officer Mendes" she said nicely handing me her card. I could tell Zayn fancies her. "Will do" I said. When we got home I went to my room to think things over. The mission that reunited my brother & me is almost over. What about Luke? What about the lads? The other girls? I walked over to my door & opened it. Everyone was hanging out in the living room. "Meeting," I said going in there. "You guys know the mission is over right? I said sadly. Everyone stayed silent nobody saying anything. I decided to break the silence. "I'm going to miss Y'all," I said having a tear slip out. Everyone gathered in a group hug. "I'll miss you too sis"
Ashton said. We all stayed there until Dannie's watch went off singling Nicki calling. "Hello," she said answering. "Hello, girls" she greeted. "I have another mission for you," she said clapping her hands happily. "What is it?" Alana asked. "The three of you have to act as high school students & Agent Payne you will be doing the technology part. You start next Thursday" She said. "Okay send us the information & we'll be there," I said hanging up wanting to cry but nothing was coming. "I need to go, this is all too much," I said leaving to my room. I got in bed & stared at the wall. I felt the bed dip & hands around me. "Everything's going to be okay Baby" Luke whispered in my ear kissing my head. "How is this going to work Luke, I have to move," I said starting to bawl. "We'll work it out I love you," he said making me smile. "I love you too Babe," I said going in for a kiss. After not sleeping for a week I finally fell asleep in the arms of my true love.

What'd you think? Favorite part or character?