Part One

Date: 15th January 2014.

Third Person POV

"No you are crazy,"  Yn said pushing Sonny as they walked from Josh and Ciara's house walking home that night,  it wasn't that late but late enough that Sonny felt obliged to walk his friend back home because it was dark and he didn't want anything to happen to her.  

"Yn look!" Sonny said, drawing YN' s attention to the house that had police cars outside. "I wonder what has happened," She said looking at Sonny before looking back at the house.

"I don't know but there are police cars that always means bad news," Sonny said before nudging YN slightly to get her to carry on walking not wanting to be caught looking. "I'm sure that is Luke's house," Yn said looking back at the house. "Luke who?" He asked as they both started to walk  past the house.

Yn kept looking back now and again. "Yn," Sonny called, she looked at him quickly. "yeah?" "Luke who?" He asked again. "Luke Hemmings," She said before looking forward.  "How do you know it's Luke house?" He asked interestedly. "My mum knows his mother, well she has been around his house a few times when his mother hosts book club" She informed him. "Oh, so you don't know Luke then?" He asked she shook her head. "Nope, not at all" "I wonder what has happened" He then said. "I don't know maybe my mum knows," She said back, not knowing whether or not her mum would actually know what was happening at Luke's house.

That night when Yn got home, she hugged and thanked Sonny for walking her home before he left. She walked in and closed the door behind herself.  "Yn in the living room dear" She heard her mother say, she walked into the living room to see her mother and father sat watching the news.

Her parents didn't watch the news that often but when they did she knew it was because the news was  either reporting something interesting or something they thought was important to know or listen to.

"Why are you watching the news?" Yn asked her parents as she sat down. "Luke has gone missing dear" Her mother informed her. " missing?" She asked. "Yes, dear, him and his friends. You know Calum, Michael and Ashton. They've all gone missing on an island" Her mother told her. 

"I don't know what to say, I did wonder why there were police cars outside his house when Sonny walked me home" Yn said to her parents. "well I hope they find them, they are apparently sending police over to where they went missing to look for them" Yn's mum informed her.

What were they doing on an island at this time of a night?  Yn thought to herself.

"Well, lets hope they find them," Her father said as he turned up the sound on the news as it came on about Luke, Calum, Michael and Ashton being missing.She knew it was serious, especially as the police were involved and they were on the news saying they were missing.

Yn didn't know the boys that well, she saw them out and about on the streets, she used to see Luke, Calum and Michael when they were at school. She didn't know them that well to call them friends but she hoped they would be found safe and well. She didn't know Ashton but she did see him with the others now and again.

Two days later the police who went searching for the four boys on the island went missing too. The police officers never responded to their radios when they were spoken to, to see if they had found the boys. Nothing,  there wasn't any communication at all, the police kept trying to get through to the officers on the island but they had nothing back.  That is  when the police knew, the officers had gone missing too.

The police officers  might or might not have found out what happened to the four boys but nobody would know what happened to the boys as the police had also gone missing.