Part Eleven

Third Person POV

All four of them were running, running away from what they saw. They were being chased by vampires. Ciara, Yn and Josh were running away from the boys apart from Sonny who ran away leaving poor Ciara to stand alone and face Ashton and Michael. What would Josh think if he found out that his best friend left his sister alone to defend herself against two bloodsuckers? He would probably try to kill him himself.

All of them were running as fast as they could, trying to outrun the vampires but let's be honest they had no chance because sooner or later they would have to stop and catch their breaths. They knew if the vampires wanted to they could stop chasing after them and wait for them to stop running and attack when they rested. It was a huge possibility that they could, why would they run after four teenagers when they could sit back and wait for them to get tired?

Oh if only they had listened to the police back home not to take boats out because they could end up on this island, they never thought they would be running away from blood-sucking vampires if they did they would never have gotten onto that boat in the first place. What can I say teenagers never listen.

The four of them didn't know yet but Luke, Ashton, Michael, Calum were the least of their worries especially as there is more of them on the island but more deadly.

YNs Point Of View.

Why I said what I did to Luke I have no idea, I guess my tongue spoke for me before I even had a chance to think about what I was saying. Why would you say if you can catch me first to a vampire when they can run really fast? Stupid me. Here I am running along the sand as fast as I could, as fast as my legs would carry me across the golden sand. It's hard running nevermind running along the sand as it's not really meant for running on, well not me anyway as I and sand aren't a good combination.

Why? Because I always end up falling over and with that said, I ended up doing exactly that falling over. I fell onto the sand. Mentally slapping myself I turned over so I was no longer face first in the sand, I used my hands to wipe my face to get rid of the grains of sand that were covering my face. "I thought you would at least have given me a better chase than this"  I heard Luke say.

Moving my hands away from my face, I opened my eyes and saw him standing in front of me, arms crossed looking disappointed.  His eyes were back to his blue orbs, his fangs were gone and his teeth were normal again as I looked at his appearance.  Didn't he want to kill me anymore" Sorry for disappointing but running isn't my sport, " I say sarcastically slowly standing while keeping my eye on Luke. 

He chuckled. " Yeah well it is mine, I'm rather good at it. I think if you hadn't fallen I would have caught you anyway" He said starting to grin. " Don't be cocky,  just because you're a bloodsucker doesn't mean you're a fast runner?"  I say to see how he would react.  The funny thing is he never got angry he actually started laughing, not a chuckle properly laughing.

"What is so funny?" I ask, wondering why he was laughing because not one word I had said was funny.  " You calling me a bloodsucker," He said. "That's not funny it's the truth,"  I say rolling my eyes. "Nobody ever called me a bloody sucker before" "well nobody's ever been here since you so," I say turning around and starting to run again. I know Luke wasn't his vampire self at the moment but I wasn't risking another second being in his presence when he could change again.  The fact that I heard him say I was his as well scared me.

I had to keep running even if I hated running, I had to find the other three and make sure they were fine and that they were still alive.  I was trying to keep my heart rate down and trying to control my breathing so I didn't get out of breath and need a rest it was hard not having any water.  I kept running,  I didn't hear running from behind me which was strange I really thought Luke would be running after me, maybe when he's not a proper vampire he isn't so bad after all.  Don't be stupid.

"Sonny!  Ciara!  Josh!" I shouted as I stopped running and started walking. Getting hot from all the running I took off my jacket and tied it around my waist. Oh, how I wish I picked up my bag before getting off the boat. 

"yn!" I heard a voice yell, it sounded a lot like Ciara. I turned around and continued looking around to see where it had come from. "yn!"  I heard it closer. I stopped and then I saw her.  My mouth parted in shock by the sight of her. She was holding the side of her neck. Both hands bloody. I ran over to her as she dropped to her knees.

I dropped to my own. "what happened?" I asked a stupid question I know. " I- I-  w-was b-bitten," She said looking at me, she spoke slowly.  I removed her hands and saw she has a nasty bite mark on her neck, it was bleeding badly. I  placed her hands back on it. "Keep the pressure alright," I say to her. She nodded her head slowly. "Okay" 

"Who did it to  you?" I asked her, knowing it couldn't have been Luke or Calum as they with me and Josh. " I- I s-saw M-Michael and Ashton, they're not human. They're v-vampires, they were chasing me. I lost them, I stopped for a rest to get my breath back" She said slowly. I listened to her. "Then what happened, Ci?" I asked her. 

"I was b-bitten by another v-vampire, he's gonna-" She started saying but stopped. "Ciara, Ciara" I called her name, her eyes darted to behind me.  That is when I felt my eyes burning into my back. I slowly turned around to see  Drake in front of me. He looked right at me, licked his lips to remove the blood I had noticed was on his lips. " Oh not you again," I said coldly.

" Yes me again," He said grinning at me.  He looked behind me. "How is my blood source doing?" He asked me, stepping closer towards me. "Leave her alone. You don't scare me you're just a stupid vampire" I spat. He started laughing. "A stupid vampire? Wow is that all you've got girl but don't worry I don't want you, not yet. I want your friend. So move out the way otherwise-"

"Otherwise what? You're going to bite me too?" I asked, watching as he stepped closer so we were inches away. "You should worry about what will happen to you if you don't move out the way and let me finish with her," He said darkly, looking behind me to Ciara. He wasn't going to 'finish' her as he said. " You're not going to touch her," I say.

He chuckled, I noticed his eyes darken and then turned red, his teeth turned to fangs. "Scared yet?" He asked darkly. I just looked at him. "You don't scare me. I have told you that already" I say standing my ground. 

"Maybe I should show you exactly how scary I can be," He said, I didn't have time to actually take in what he had said because his hand had a firm grip on my neck. "please let me go," I said. "Maybe if you weren't so mouthy then I would, but you have annoyed me really bad, maybe I should end you," He said, I closed my eyes as he titled my neck. I soon felt the sharp tips of his fangs slowly grazing the skin on my neck.  I whimpered, "please don't" I begged. I waited for it, I waited for the bite that would possibly kill me. "I can't wait to do this then finish your friend," He said. I wasn't going to see my family.

"Drake, I have told you three fucking times now, she is mine. You can have the friend, but she is mine so remove your fangs from her neck right now" I heard Luke yell at him demandingly.  For some odd reason, I sighed in relief.