Part Sixteen

YN's Point Of View.

I ran out of the shack after kneeing Luke in the balls, he wasn't going to stop me from searching for my friends. I had to find Sonny and Josh, I had to, I couldn't sit here in this shack while they could be out there, trying to survive while I was safe because of Luke. I wasn't selfish - I have never been and I never will be.

I didn't know which way to turn, to run, left or right to get away from this shack. If I was honest I was slightly confused about how I have never seen it before because I'm pretty sure I had run all around this island, but yet why hadn't I seen the shack before? I thought to myself, while I decided I was going to run left, to try and find Sonny and Josh. I started running fast hoping Luke wouldn't catch up to me, hopefully, I had kneed him hard in the balls to stop him from following me, but I knew deep down from Luke's persistent in telling me " I was his' I wasn't going to get my wish of him not following me.

I ran ignoring what I heard back at the shack about a master, I didn't know who it was but I'm sure it has to be another vampire, a higher ranking one I'm guessing. I hoped I wouldn't run into it as I ran looking for the boys as Calum and Luke did say it came out at night, hence the reason Luke didn't want me leaving the shack.

"Where are you Sonny, Josh?" I asked myself out loud as I ran, it was dark out so I couldn't see that well, I just hoped I would find them before the master and the other vampires found them. Eventually, I stopped running when I heard voices and saw figures up ahead. I was stood still, deciding to go closer to see who it was or not to bother in case it was the vampires.

My body shivered from coldness as I was touched, feeling the presence of someone or something behind me should I say. I took a deep breath in before slowly turning around to see, Luke. I rolled my eyes, I didn't want to see him. " I thought I got away from you," I say, I saw him smirk as he stepped forward. "You can never get away from me for many reasons," He said before he grabbed me. "Get off me," I said trying to pry his hand off me. "Will you stop that, you're annoying me," He said his tone stern.

"Well get your damn hands off me then," I said raising my voice at him, I couldn't get his hands off me as they were very tight on my arm, not tight enough to make me wince. "Will you just stop, I'm trying to keep you safe and your making it difficult," He said, I rolled my eyes in response. " Well, maybe I don't want you too!"I shouted at him, not caring if whoever was up ahead heard, Luke was really annoying me.

He stood there looking at me, " You wouldn't survive a night here without me" He said throwing me over his shoulder and walking back in the direction I had just run from. "You wouldn't survive one night here without me. So stop being a stubborn little bitch and accept the fact that your mine and I want to protect you" He said.

"I'll never be yours," I say holding onto Luke as he started to pick up his pace. I didn't even bother hitting him this time telling him to put me down as I knew he wouldn't. I could tell by the way he was speaking he angry with me. "but can't you help to protect my friends too?" I ask. "I can't protect them protecting you is hard enough when you don't listen to me. You keep running from me, I'm only trying to protect you" He said, all I could see was Luke's ass as he walked.

" Why do you want to protect me, Luke, I don't understand. There probably have been many humans come here that you have killed but yet with me, you want to protect me? Why? I'm just another person with blood that you're dying to taste" I said, not understanding why he wanted to protect me not when all the others wanted to kill me - after all, they're vampires and I was a walking blood bank to them.

Then I started to think back to when I was at his house talking to his brothers and I believe it was Ben said that Luke said he liked me and was going to get the courage to talk to me but never had the chance to as next thing everyone knew he was missing on this island with his friends.