Part Twenty One

Recap:

"What do you think you're doing yn?" Luke asked angrily.

"Well, I'm helping you aren't I?" She matched his tone. "And what if you get fucking hurt?"

"It's a risk I'm willing to take Luke, I'm not going to stand there and let one of them hurt my boy, now am I?"

Josh's POV.

I stood to the side watching the scene in front of my very own eyes. Why was I standing to the side you might be thinking, well I'm still human and I wasn't going to get into a fight with the vampires I would end up dead. I didn't want to end up like Sonny or my sister- I missed both of them dearly, I missed my best friend and my sister.

So here I am standing to the side watching vampires fight over my friend, well now vampire friend. My eyes drifted to see Kai was standing there, arms crossed against his chest, eyes focused on somebody, following his gaze he was focused on YN.

I knew from the agreement I made with him he wanted YN, hence the reason I was still alive, I begged him to keep me alive so in return, I agreed to get Yn to him but I didn't have to go ahead with the agreement after all. I still couldn't stop thinking about how Kai could still kill me anyway despite me agreeing to help him. I didn't help him as Kai and the others came across Yn and Luke by themselves not by me helping.

I looked back at Kai to see him getting frustrated, even though there were more of his 'followers' to take on Luke, let's just say Yn and Luke were doing a better job despite the odds of them actually winning against the others. "Right that's enough, you guys are completely useless-" Kai spat at the others- who had stopped fighting after hearing Kai speak. "You better watch her Luke because she won't be by your side forever" Kai warned Luke before he vanished with the others leaving me, Luke and YN behind.

"Come on let's go," Luke said to yn and started walking away from her. Yn stood still looking at me then back at Luke before looking back at me again. It was like she was trying to decide what to do, to go with Luke and leave me behind or to stay with me. If I'm honest I wanted her to stay with me but I knew deep down she had to do what was best for herself and I had to realise that the girl who was standing in front of me wasn't my best friend I once knew- she wasn't human anymore she was a vampire and would be better off with Luke who was one himself.

Why would she want to be stuck with a human? I thought to myself. I stood there watching her. "Go I'll be fine," I said trying to convince her but I couldn't even convince myself by my own words. How was I going to be fine on an island full of vampires when I'm now the only human alive?

"You're not safe out here," She said looking back at me. I shrugged my shoulders, "I'll be fine, don't worry about me Yn. I'm not your problem" I say turning around and looking up at the moon that was still shining. Sighing, how I wish I was back home, I thought to myself. I wonder how my parents are coping with our disappearances, they have to be distraught' I then thought.

" But you're my friend," She said, I turned around to look at her. "You still class us as friends?" I asked her. She nodded her head, "We are friends right?" She asked looking at me intensively. " Yeah we are- but I didn't think because you're now a vampire you would still class me as your friend anymore" I honestly said.

"YN come on," Luke said looking at yn- he finally realised that she wasn't following him and was stood there looking at her, waiting for her to join him. " I can't leave him behind, Luke," She said turning to look at him. Luke walked up to her and grabbed her arm. "Listen, I know you're probably thinking of doing something completely stupid right now but I can't let you do it," Luke said to her. She looked back at me, "but he'll die if I don't" She said looking back at Luke.