Part Seven

Third  Person POV.

Eventually, the boat came to a stop at the island, the storm passing. All four of them hurried off the boat and onto the sand." I don't think I've ever been so happy to see dry lands so much in all my life" Ciara said looking at them all one by one. "Yeah well let's look around and see if we can find any help to try and get the boat engine started again," Sonny said being the first one to start walking further into the island. "Sonny waits for us" Ciara yelled before she started to follow him, yn and Josh following the pursuit.

"Hey wait, guys, should we get our backpacks?" Yn yelled after them. They stopped, turning to look at her. "No we will be back to the boat in no time, we don't need them, come on we need to find someone to help Sonny get the engine started again," Josh said. "Alright then," Yn said, they all started walking again.

All of them were walking nearly side by side apart from Sonny and Ciara who were a little bit in front of Josh and Amy. "Is it me or is too quiet?" Yn asked breaking the silence. "I was going to say that it is a little too quiet for my liking," Ciara said, her tone indicating she was worried.

"There's probably nothing to be worried about," Josh said, the girls looking at him. "What?" He asked noticing both of the girls looking at him. "There's probably nothing to be worried about, probably," Ciara said. "What? there probably isn't" Josh said continuing to walk seeing Sonny getting further and further away from them as he was eager to find someone to help them fix the boat engine.

"Sonny wait up!" Josh yelled. "Come on we need to catch up to him, if we don't we will lose him on this island and we don't want that " Josh continued. The three of them soon started running, running after Sonny who still was walking rather quickly.

"Sonny will you slow down!" Ciara yelled as she, Yn and Josh continued running trying to catch up with Sonny. "Just hurry up guys," Sonny said slowing down his pace allowing the others to catch up, within seconds they were all together again. "Right let's go," Sonny said and they all continued walking, looking around at their surroundings trying to find signs that people were or had been around the island or any signs that people were living on the island.

Josh's Point Of View.

It seemed like we had been walking for ages but we hadn't, checking my phone we had been walking precisely for around four minutes at the most. I quickly placed my phone back into my pocket, not wanting to lose it."I can't believe we haven't seen anyone at all" Yn said sighing slightly. I had this sick feeling arise in my stomach. We hadn't seen anyone since we first stepped onto the island. There were no boats, no people.

The island was empty so far, well the bit we had walked past, empty no one. I just couldn't help the sickly feeling I had that something was not quite right here.  "We're never going to get the boat fixed at this rate," Sonny complained. I rolled my eyes. "Don't worry, we will find someone to help us, Sonny?" I say, trying to give him and the girls some hope but seeing as we haven't seen anyone yet I wasn't so sure about the boat getting fixed.

Sonny stopped rapidly. "What's the matter, Sonny?" Ciara asked as they saw him kneel. "I think there is something in the sand here, help me, guys," he said, asking for help. We all kneeled seeing something in the sand. We all began to move the sand away to try and dig out whatever was in the sand.

"What is it, a stone or something?" Ciara said. "A stone can't be gold coloured Ciara," Yn said. The other's and I stopped when we saw what it was in the sand. A mobile phone, a gold iPhone.

"See there must be people on the island as there is a phone. It's proof there are people here" Sonny said excitedly thinking that it meant someone could be around to help them fix the boat engine.

"Wait a minute," Yn said picking it up and looking at the phone that was now in her hands. "If someone lived here, or  if there are people here why was the phone buried in the sand like it was?" Yn said to us all. "I don't but I don't care because it means we're lucky as there are people here, " Sonny said again. Looking at yn she was just looking at the phone. "I wonder who's phone it is," Ciara said.

"Maybe there is still a battery on the phone. Click the button and check" Ciara said to Yn. "Alright," Yn said and touched the phone. Yn's facial expression changed to scared. She spoke up, "Guys this phone is Luke's..." she said abruptly.

"How do you know it's Luke's phone?" Sonny asked her. I looked at her, she showed the phone to us it had a picture of Luke and his family as his lock screen picture. "This isn't good," Ciara said. We all slowly stood up. "Guys, if that's Luke's phone that means we must be on..." Ciara started saying but stopped not wanting to continue. " Don't say it"

"If Luke's phone is here, we're here. He and his friends disappeared on IOD. That must mean we're on the island of disappearances" Sonny said, it then went silent.

"Let's get back to the boat right now! " I kind of yelled.

 "Let's get back to the boat right now!" Someone or something copied me. "Go go go!" I shouted and we all started running back the way we came heading back to the boat.

Unknown Pov

"Did you do it?" We were asked.

"Yes we all did it, don't worry," I answered, looking up at my master.

"Good, now let the fun begin, Can't wait to see their faces when they see the boat isn't there" I turned to see the others, smirking evilly.

Josh's Point Of View Continued

We all ran as fast as we could to get back to the boat, slightly scared about what copied me and if we were actually on IOD. Nothing could confirm that we were but finding Luke's phone that seemed to be our answer, Luke went missing on IOD with his friends, his phone was here. We ran all the way back. The others stopped, myself stopping next to Yn. We were now all looking at the sea. "Where the hell is the boat? " I asked breaking the silence.

"Guys, I don't think that is the problem right now," Ciara said scared. "How can it not be the problem Ciara? The boat is gone, the engine failed. How did it go?" Sonny yelled at her. "Dude watch your tone" I warn him, he rolled his eyes. "What did you mean Ciara?" Yn asked her.

"Come over here and look at this," Ciara said to us, we all walked over to her to see what she was talking about. She pointed to a plaque of wood in the sand. I turned fully around to look at it. Ciara had the right to be scared, we all did. Written on the piece of wood, was the words.

WELCOME TO ISLAND OF DISAPPEARANCES!, in big letters.

"Yeah it gets worse," Ciara said, "how could it possibly get any worse, we're on IOD. This is bad!" Sonny said. "Read it, guys," Yn said, her voice shaky. I looked down to see more words written underneath it.

YOU'RE NEXT!