Part Four

After getting home, I felt relieved and happy that we went and took food to all the boy's houses apart from Calum's because his family had moved house. It was nice to see their faces smiling for once, they were really thankful for the food and couldn't say thank you enough. That made me happy as we did something to show them not only that were we thinking of them today of all days but we didn't forget the boys either.

"I'm going upstairs mum," I said after taking off my coat and heading up the stairs. "Alright dear, I'll call you when dinner is ready," my mother said.

I walked into my room, switching on my light. I picked up my laptop off the side and carried it and sat on my bed while opening my laptop and turning it on. Already having my Skype logged in, the screen popped up with a video call. Clicking on it, I accepted it. The screen loaded and I saw the faces of Josh, Sonny and Ciara on my screen.

"Hey, guys," I say as soon as the screen loaded. "Since you left the dessert shop we came up with an idea how to make Ciara's birthday a lot better than her last one," Josh said speaking first. "Like what?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"It's a stupid idea in my opinion," Ciara said, I saw her roll her eyes. "Why what was the idea? " I asked. "We came up with the idea of taking a boat out to sea and going to that island that isn't that far from shore," Josh said smiling.

"The island where you can see all the dolphins?" I asked. "Yeah that one, what do you think?" Sonny asked me. "Well, it seems like a good idea to me, what do you think Ciara?" I asked her. "I just didn't think it was a good idea to go to the Island after what happened to the boys," She said. "It's not like we're going to end up on that island Ciara, we aren't even going anywhere near that island at all so you can stop worrying," Josh said making her sigh in relief. "So what do you say girls are we going to get a boat? " Sonny asked.

"I'm in if you are Ciara," I said looking at the screen. She nodded her head. "Sure as long as you promise we avoid IOD," she said, I nodded my head as well. "Don't worry Ciara I don't want to go there either?" I say.  "I say we get the boat tomorrow and head off, why to wait," Josh said very eagerly to go to this island. "Why so eager?" Sonny asked. I looked at his screen to see he had his face resting on his hand.

"I just can't wait to go especially as Ciara loves Dolphins" Josh reminded us. "I do I love them," Ciara said. "So what are we planning to do on this island?" I asked, wondering if we had a plan of action."Well, we could take some food, alcohol" Josh started saying, I rolled my eyes, of course, he would suggest taking alcohol. " and have a right laugh, wait and watch the sunset. Hit the water it would be amazing" he said, I saw him smiling at the webcam.

"That sounds romantic Josh, I didn't realise you were trying to take our relationship to the next level" Sonny joked, I laughed and heard Ciara laughing too. "Har Har very funny Sonny," He said, rolling his eyes.

" I mean I thought we were supposed to be keeping our relationship hush and you're basically planning a lovely date for us," Sonny said laughing, I couldn't help but laugh at how Sonny was joking around with Josh. He was getting really annoyed by it. "Anyway, as I was saying I think we should do what I said and it's not for a romantic date Sonny. I just think it would be nice" Josh said, I saw Ciara nodding her head in approval.

"So what do you say, yn? Sonny?" Josh then asked us. "Me I'm up for anything as long as I'm getting some sugar" Sonny winked at the screen directing it at Josh. I bit my lip and squealed, "OTP if only you were gay" I say jokingly, Ciara started laughing again. Josh groaned, "not you as well yn," Josh said. I shrugged my shoulders in response.

"We're not going to tell our parents either just in case they try to stop us," Josh informed us all. "But what if something happens?" I ask the most important question. "We have our phones we'll be able to contact someone," Sonny said.

"I think we should at least tell someone just in case we go missing," Ciara said, I saw Josh shake his head. "We won't because we aren't going to the IOD island Ciara," Josh said. Hearing my mother call my name, I said bye to them all before turning off Skype and leaving my laptop on my bed. I walked out of my room hitting the light switch, walked across the landing, ran down the stairs and headed to the kitchen to sit down and eat dinner that mother had prepared.

We sat eating spaghetti bolognese when my mother asked what I was doing upstairs, after telling her I was talking to Ciara, Josh and Sonny. She didn't ask what we were talking about luckily for me as I would have to lie about what we were talking about. I knew if my mother knew we were going to get a boat and go to an island she wouldn't agree, she would put her foot down.  To be honest despite the boys disappearing on one of the islands, Island Of Disappearances I was looking forward to going to the island and hoping to see dolphins I just hope we didn't live to regret our decision.