The Philip Kingdom

Hello reader, sorry for the wait, this is the third chapter of LFTLP hope you love my work.

At first I thought I will feel something like headache or such when I went across to another dimension, but I actually didn't feel anything, we open our eyes slowly, and we found ourselves in another place. It seem we have success going across the dimension. But the question is, where are we?

"It seems we have arrived to another dimension, but where we are now?" asked Prince Roberto as he look at me, I shook my head, I don't know where we are either, we look around for a while. We arrive at the forest, we can hear bird chirping merrily and some little animals approaching us curiously.

"We have to move at least, it's a lot better than just keep standing in here" said Prince Joshua, we nod and started to move the horse, I can't ride a horse so I was ride along with Prince Roberto, my heart is beating so fast when I realize that both of us was very close. To avoid my nervousness I try to look at the pocket watch, and the watch is reacting very weird.

"Ah.. I am sorry, please wait a minute" I asked both of them to stop for a while and looking toward the weird movement of my watch. Prince Joshua approach me and look at the watch. And Prince Roberto was curious either about what happen to my watch.

"What's wrong with the watch, Witch of Time" he asked, I startled and look at his direction.

"I am sorry, but will you please don't call me like that! I have a name!" I asked with annoyed voice, I don't like being called like that, it feels uneasy.

"What happen Shina-chan?" asked Prince Roberto, and now this is over familiar, well, it's a lot better than being called witch though. I show the princes the watch, and they surprise to see it. The watch's hour hand is shaken to the 3 o'clock number. The three of us look each other and nod. And we following the way where the watch's hour hand is directed. After 3 o'clock it move to 12 o'clock and so on.

After that we arrive at village, and we can see a big castle from a far. The three of us feel relieve, this watch helped us a lot, is this magic, or maybe grandfather who show us the way? we put on our cloak to cover our face. Not many villager who sees us as suspicious people and they just keep on their daily activity. We look around and then we found the board say 'Welcome to Philip Kingdom'

"We are here, the one of the Kingdom we need to visit" said Prince Joshua, all of us feel relieve, but then it's not last long, we doesn't have a plan how to get the Sacred Ruby. We even don't know where to get that. We stopped for a while in a shop and thinking of the plan.

"How to get the Sacred ruby, if we don't know where it was?" said Prince Roberto as he sipping his tea. And then I look at my grandfather's pocket watch again. The watch hour hand is pointed to the castle. Is the ruby inside of the castle? I was wondering while looking at the watch.

"Haaah... this is troublesome, I hope Prince will stop that" sigh one of the villager, they are talking about their prince. The man look quite trouble, but not only him, the other villagers seem to in trouble either, without thinking I approach them and asking what happen.

"excuse me, is something happen with this kingdom's prince?" I asked, they look at me curiously.

"Are you new in this kingdom, miss?" asked one of the villager, I nod at their statement, I told them that I was a travelers along with my friends, as pointed my thumb toward Prince Joshua and Prince Roberto. They look at them for a while, the Princes give him their smile. And then they started to talk

"Prince Wilfred was suppose to be a caring, and fine prince, but ever since the last two month his behavior is change" said one of the villager, and another villager add it.