Scheme from a Dream

Hello my readers, it's been a week, I only updated this story at Friday. Because I need one week to create this story. But I really appreciated your patience, hope you love my works.

"Even though I said that I will safe him, but how to return him back to his usual self, I cannot think of any idea at all" I said that as I sprawl my body on the bed, after the meeting with the princes, we try to find out how to release him from that brooch, but no matter what, we still don't know how.

Prince Joshua trying to find it in the library, I hope if that can do.

My mind keep drifting away to the way I have to safe Prince Wilfred, and slowly my mind went to a deep sleep.

"where is this?" I look at my surrounding as I open my eyes, I was suppose to be sleep on the bed, but I was in some weird place, like an empty space. I look at my surrounding with worried.

"Shina..." someone called my name, I was surprise but then I couldn't see anybody from my back.

"Shina..." that person called my name again, I started to feel scared of it.

"wh-who is there?" I called out with fear on my mind. And search for the one who called me.

"please don't be afraid" said that person, and then I could feel someone touching my shoulder.

"Aack!!" I look back immediately, and then I could see someone that I never meet before. A beautiful woman, she wearing a blue dress and have a cream colored hair and peach colored eyes. I was drawn into her beauty for a while.

"who are you?" I look at her with puzzlement, she look kinda pale and sad.

"my name is Amelia, Princess Amelia" she said, I was surprised, she was the Princess inside the book. The dear Princess that become a prisoner, why is she in here?

"why are you in here? Is this dream?" I asked that, then Princess Amelia approach me, she touch my cheek, and cupped it.

"Shina... I don't have many times, I will tell you that if you don't safe Prince Wilfred as soon as possible...he will die" she said, I was shocked from her words, Prince Wilfred will die if we don't help him soon, what should I do? I unable to moved my body, when I heard those words

"that's why I come here, I will tell you how to safe him..." she said, I face her with a sherd of hope in my face.

"you will tell me how!? Then please tell me Princess Amelia" I hold her shoulder and asked her to tell me what she know.

"first I will tell you that, the brooch was being given by the wicked witch... she know that all of you is searching for me and she try to prevent you from it" said Princess Amelia with worried expression on her face.

"she will bring many more catastrophe so that you can't come to Crystal Castle, I have a bit power to talk to you in your dreams, but my times is limited... that's why I will tell you so please listen carefully, Shina" she said as she gripped her hand on her chest. Then she tell me how to safe Prince Wilfred. I was surprise by what she said.

"that's how you do it, Shina" said her after she finish tell me.

"oh...and one more...please.. don't tell Joshua that I met you in here" she said, I look up her with surprise.

"why couldn't I..?" I asked, but then her body is started to fading away, and I try to touch her.

"Princess Amelia?!" I shouted as I try to hold on her.

"please don't tell him, Shina...please..." slowly her body was fading away, her sad expression that still remain on my heart.

"Princess Amelia!!!" I shouted then I awake from my dream. I panting and sweating, I held my head as I try to inhale oxygen. I try to rise up and sit on the bed, trying to remember what I just heard and I just see. Princess Amelia is come from my dream, with sad face telling me the way to safe Prince Wilfred.