The Real Witch of Time

Thank you very much for waiting my story lovely reader, I hope you enjoy it <3

"Dhi-Dhina!" said Prince Joshua as he halting his word because of the shock he just got.

"fufufu, don't be worry princes, Shina is fine, she just have a little sleep inside" said the witch that called herself Dhina in Shina's body. And then she look toward Mandrake who hold Cathy.

"I don't care if you Shina or Dhina, in the end you are just a weak Witch of Time. You can't ever beat me!!" shouted Mandrake, Dhina smiled at her sentence and then look at Mandrake with confidence eyes.

"don't compare me with Shina, I am much stronger than that girl" Dhina swing her hand slowly, and then a light come from her hand.

"O' the sacred watch grant me the power of protection" the pocketwatch she swung turned into a sword.

Mandrake who saw this become more furious and command the Vinesman to come forth.

"Vinesman, destroy them all!!" order Mandrake to the Vinesman, they started to attack the princes and Dhina. The princes try to dodge and fight back the vinesman, while Dhina is keep standing silently.

"O' the watch that bear the power of light, use my energy to purify the darkness!" a light come out from Dhina's body and then it being sucked into the sword. Then Dhina started to move with her unbelievable speed, cutting the Vinesman in the blink of the eye.

"so fast?!!" said Prince Keith with awe in his eyes. Mandrake looking at Dhina, with anger in her eyes. Dhina keep moving as she slashing the Vinesman with her sword, she running to the Mandrake intending to take Princess Catherine from her.

"Prince! Take care the Crystal Flower and I will take care of her!" said Dhina commanding the princes, and they just did what she asked. Dhina success taking care the Vinesman in front of her and then she jumped to the tree facing Mandrake.

"it's been a long time, wicked witch" said her and she try to stab Mandrake's hand, but she able to dodge it and make a scratch on Mandrake's skin and she let go of Cathy's body.

"you cursed witch!! I will kill you Witch of Time" said Mandrake with anger and try to obtain Cathy once again, but then something happen. The prince destroy the Crystal Flower and then all the vines is started to fade away like in the past.

"This time I wont let you kill him" said Dhina as she hold Cathy's body and jumped from the tree to the Princes side.

"Princes! Let's run now!" said her as she hold into Cathy and trying to run with the other princes. Slowly the vines is disappear into the dust and Mandrake who looked at Dhina with anger eyes.

"why? Why you have to return again?" said Mandrake as she slowly being swallow by the dark abyss.

Dhina and the princes were able to run from Mandrake. They take a breath of relieve after that.

"Prince Keith...here is Cathy" said Dhina as she bring Cathy's body to Prince Keith's side. Prince Keith take her body and hug Cathy firmly, his happiness bring him into tears. The princes and Dhina feel happy while looking at them.

Suddenly Dhina's face turn pale, she crouch down to her knee and holding her head in pain.

"Shina-chan are you alright?" said Prince Roberto as he run to her side, holding her body who almost fall to the ground.

In the world which I don't know, I slowly open my eyes from my slumber and then I found myself seeing someone in front of me. I can see that form even though my eyes is blurred.