Equable Kingdom

hello my lovely readers! thank you so much for your patience for waiting my work, so here it is I hope you love it <3

"As our thank you for helping the Kingdom of Liberty, we are giving you one of the Kingdom's treasures, The Lion Emblem" said him. I approach the King to receive the Emblem, and looking at it. And something start to bother me.

"um..Thank you for giving us, your treasure, we receive it gladly" said me and then like the Sacred Ruby, my pocket watch is pointing at it.

"it is what we searching for" said me with smile as I show it to Prince Joshua and Prince Roberto, they look happy and satisfied in the same time. But I think once again, why does it look like him.

"um...Princes...please look at the emblem closely" asked me to them, they confused at my statement but they did like what I said. They look at the emblem closely.

"it seem...familiar..." said Prince Roberto, but he feel anxious when he look at the emblem.

"you think so too?" said Prince Joshua, we look at each other and then.

"Leonard...?" said us in unison, it really is like Leonard, we thought that it might take a shape from a random lion, but we thought of that picture as Leonard when we saw it closely.

"all of you, you know about Leonard?" asked the King while he look at us in puzzlement.

"you know about him either, Your Majesty?" asked us back at him. He look at the Queen and then he started to explain.

"before this land is called Liberty it has an old name" said him, an old name? what does suppose to mean? The three of us look at each other in bewilderment.

"it's once called The Land of Tier" said him slowly, Tier? this place is Tier?!! The three of us are shocked by the King's words, with our mouth open.

"before the first king of Liberty found this land, it was inhabitant by the talking animals, and their King called Leonard, the two kings made an agreement for whoever wins the one vs one battle between king will own this land. And fortunately our king win the battle and he able to kill the Lion king Leonard, so as the agreement said he can own this land" said the King telling us the brief history of Liberty Kingdom. Is that what happen in here? so this place is Tier after all.

"that's why Tier is the place where we wish for, because that place is Liberty Kingdom in the past" said me when I find the truth.

"and those talking animals...what happen to them?" asked me a bit anxious toward the King.

"they have already gone into extinct, since 100 years ago" said him a bit sad. We are surprise from the King's words.

"they have gone into extinct, every...each of..them..." I am shock, feel unbelievable with this story, I feel my head and heart is hurt. Without realizing it, my tears is fell down. I feel dejected and then run away from the command room instantly.

"Shina!! where are you going?!" shouted Prince Joshua when he looked me running from the command room.

The Princes glance at each other and then started to run after Shina. The King, Queen, Prince Keith, and Cathy were bewildered by this occurrence.

I run without direction, I just running away from there. I know this is not the King's fault but when I know this is the truth, my heart cannot just accept it. I crouch down to the floor, I am trying to inhale much oxygen and calm myself, but I think this is not so easy for me to accept. Tears starting to fall from my eyes, I try to hold it but it keep pouring instead.