Payment

Sorry for the long waited, here it is the next chapter, hope you love it ^^

"What I need is not your money" said her, and I rise my brow, then what does she need for payment?
"What I need is the one inside your another pocket" said her, another pocket? Does she meant...the hair ornament?

"No" I answer firmly. The two lady staring at me astonished.
"I can't give you this..." I grip the box firmly with my hand. Lady Ichi look surprised at me, and Urara make a sigh.
"I see..." She come closer to me and look into my eyes.

"You know dear guest, there are no such thing as freebies, if you don't give me your payment, will you able to endure the pain you will get?" Asked her, she look at me with threatening eyes that scare me. But I don't want to give this, this is the first time Prince Joshua gave something to me, I don't want it to be hand over to someone.

"Urara, would you mind if she use another payment?" Asked Lady Ichi nicely.
"This is not a bargain shop, I cannot do something like that" answer her. Lady Ichi make a complicated face.
"But this is my important thing, he just gave this to me yesterday, I can't give you this hair ornament!!" Said me pleadingly while holding the box, Urara widen her eyes at my outburst.

"Hair ornament? I didn't said I want that" said Urara while knitting her brows. I surprised.
"Eh? Then what do you want?" Asked me dubiously.
"There are other things in your other pocket right?" Said her pointing my hakama pocket, I rummage it and found a little violet pouch.

"That's what I want" said Urara pointing it, this is Haru's handmade candies, I remember he gave this to me this morning.

"If you are bored on the train, here have some candy for your snack, I made it myself" said Haru as he gave me the violet pouch with a lot of little round candies inside.
"Thank you Haru" I thank him and then leave the house with Lady Ichi.

"Well...if this will be enough" I dubious gave the pouch to Urara. She smile while scanning the content of the pouch.
"Does Miss Urara like candies?" Asked me, she suddenly blushing.
"N-no! it's not like I like it, it's just this amount is already enough for you to pay" said her, and Lady Ichi couldn't help but giggle.

"Urara, tomorrow night you will come right?" asked Lady Ichi, she nod at her answer.
"Come? To where?" I asked curiously.
"Obon festival" answer Urara flatly.

"Obon? There's a festival? Wow!!" I cheered up hearing a good news.
"Not only it's the festive event, but it's to remind people who already gone before us, it's a sacred festival in some way" Urara started to open the pouch and eat the candy.
"A sacred festival of the dead one huh..." My mind suddenly drift off to somewhere, I always have a good memories with my parents when we went to Obon Festival, grandfather couldn't go with us because of his back, but I always bring him some candy or special prize from the stand, it was a pleasant memories.

"Then, I think we should excuse ourselves, give my regards to your master okay?" Lady Ichi stand up and wave to Urara, while she just nod still munching the candies. And then we are off to outside.
"Shina be careful, even though it's still noon, it's a lot better to not get caught" said Urara when we about to leave. I was bewildered of what she meant, before I could ask she already went inside the house.

"I wonder what she meant by 'get caught'" said me to Lady Ichi, she giggle a little.
"Well, because you being in here is already a mysterious thing, I hope your existence wouldn't invite another peculiar creature here" smile her, I don't know why, but I feel a shiver around my nape. I hope it was nothing.
We rode the train once again and then we arrive back at Lady Ichi's mansion. Ruka and Reika hurriedly come to us and bring the Lady Ichi's coat.