Strengthless Prince

My lovely readers, thank you for kindly waiting and keep supporting of my story, you are the best, here are the continuation of Shina's story, hope you enjoy it.

I run through the dark corridor intended to go to the princes' room, they must be surprise about it.

Shina is running to the princes' room, meanwhile in the Prince's room.

Prince Roberto still haven't sleep yet, he was standing alone in the balcony looking to the endless night sky, suddenly Ruff flying back, coming from the outside to Prince Roberto place and perched on his hand.

"Ruff...have you see it?" said Prince Roberto to Ruff, he just look at Prince Roberto silently.

"I thought I realize it too, when I saw that tree..." mumble him, and suddenly Prince Joshua come out to balcony and looking at Prince Roberto who stand there alone with Ruff.

"it's late Prince Roberto, you can't sleep?" said Prince Joshua. Prince Roberto and Prince Joshua is placed in the same room, but they sleep in the different bed.

"ah Prince Joshua, yes I can't sleep...after seeing that" said Prince Roberto who try to keep his voice down, Prince Joshua frowning and walk closer to him.

"are you realize it? When you see it?" asked Prince Joshua, Prince Roberto was surprise by his statement as he lift his head.

"you realize it too!?" asked him as he shocked by Prince Joshua statement. And Prince Joshua nodding at him.

"I see, I wonder if Shina-chan know too....that this place is-" before he finish his words. A knock come to their room, they were surprised and run to open the door.

I knocking the Prince's room as soon as I arrived in there. And Prince Roberto opened the door as he look so confuse at my arrival in the late night.

"Shina-chan what happen? If you want to do a night visit do it when me and Prince Joshua's room are separated" smirk him to me, while Prince Joshua who was in his back made a mad face.

"ah...um sorry to bother your rest, and Prince Roberto I am not here for night visit, I come here because I have something to say to both of you" said me, the princes asked me to come inside the room and I explain everything I've got from my last conversation with Cathy.

The princes smile are comeback after hear my story, with this we might found what we will searching for, early in the morning I come to meet Prince Keith trying to tell him a way to find the Crystal Seed, he left the party preparation to Luke and the other party planner and leave to the forest we are going. The forest was quite deep so we might find it a bit longer, tomorrow is Cathy's birthday party, we have to safe her now or never.

We hardly found the way to the lake since yesterday was a bit dark we couldn't really remember the way to reach there, but why does it feel like we just going around and around?

"are we...lost?" said me, the other princes were surprise.

"how could we lost at this important time?!" said Prince Keith as he angry of himself, he look around the forest, but everything look the same.

"calm down Prince Keith, I think this is not a coincidence" said me to Prince Keith, all of the Princes look at me in puzzlement.

"I think the wicked witch has found out that we are seeking for the seed, she might cast a spell on us now, making we lost our way" said me as I look up at the sky. It feels weird we have been looking for a while, but why we still on the same way, it's as if there is a loop between us.

I look at the sky, and I found something really strange in the sky, as I pointed my index finger.

"aren't those crows circling us?" asked me, the princes following my sight and found it weird. Suddenly Prince Roberto take his bow and shoot one of the crows to died. The crow fall and the rest is run away, suddenly the sky gotten weird, the color of blue suddenly turn into golden orange. The sign of it's already sunset.