Inconceivable Hallucination

I couldn't believe my own eyes, when I see her gripping my hand's tightly. The one who suppose to be not in here anymore, why is she in here, why? Why? The woman who look at me with smile on her face.

"why mother is in here?" I was shocked, I was wrapped by disbelief when I look at her smiling at me. Is this true? Is she my mother? I want to confirm whether she was real or not, and when I want to do that, she side aside her body. I was surprise but then I could see my father and my grandfather standing a bit far away from me. I was shocked, I almost crying when I see them. I wanted to go there. I still holding my bare chest with my other hand that my mother didn't take and my mother pull me to that way.

"mother, father, grandpa" I was walking to their direction. I always wanted to meet them and thank them to make me born in this world, to my grandfather who teach me to like book and cheer me up when my parent is died. I want to meet them.

The sound of water splattering in Shina's direction. Prince Joshua still looking back because he doesn't want to look at her naked body, but he feel weird why the sound of splattering sound is not over yet, she supposed to be wear her clothes already, feel a bit worried he try to peep a little, if he look she wearing a clothes he will looking away as soon as possible, he take a quick glance, but then as he thought.

Shina didn't come back to the edge of the lake, but she come through to the deeper place. Prince Joshua was averted his eyes again, his face was red when looking at her naked body back, but then he try to look at her direction again but trying to not look at her body. Then he could see a very beautiful woman with blonde long hair wearing a white dress pointed her hand to her, and Shina is trying to reach her. But as Shina is trying to reach her hand the deeper place she go.

Prince Joshua take off his outer clothes and run to her as he bring his clothes, when he already reached Shina who already sink until her chest. He hugged her from back trying to stopped her movement, and cover her body with his own clothes.

I tried to run to the direction where my father and my grandfather were. They smile warmly at me, I want to meet them I want to hug them, I want to feel their warm that I lost long time ago. I tried to walk faster, but walking in the water is hard so I walk pretty slow to them.

But then suddenly I got hug from back and my front body is being covered with a cloth. Surprised I look back, and I see Prince Joshua is hugging me from back. I was bewildered by his action as my face is burning red.

"what are you doing? I want to go to my parent" I said to him as I try to release myself from his strong grip, he look surprised.

"what are you talking about?! There's no one there beside-" he stopped in the middle when he look ahead, I followed him and I couldn't see my parents anywhere.

"fa-father? Mother...? Grandpa...?" I release myself from Prince Joshua and trying to looking for them, but they are no where to be found.

"where are they? They were in here just then" I look to the left and right but I can't found them.

"are we hallucinating?" said Prince Joshua, I look at him with surprise, am I really hallucinating but why they feel so real? We are sink in the silence with the lake that still filled with blue fairies. But then I just realize I was still naked, I covered my front body with Prince Joshua's clothes.

"sorry, I will leave" said Prince Joshua as he realize that he wasn't suppose to be here, his face was red from ear to ear, when I see that I realize how cute he was, and I make a grin in my face.

Prince Joshua walked in front and I walked following him, but my mind was still driving away from that accident. Is that really a hallucinating? But if that's true how could she gripped my hand? Why it's feel like, she really was my mother? I keep looking back. But then suddenly I could see a girl with blonde long hair wearing a white dress from a far, I was surprised and then pull Prince Joshua's clothes ask him to look at that direction.