Kidnap

At night, the same night when Shina got an hair ornament from Prince Joshua. It was a peaceful night for the purple Prince, his thought is full of no other but his beloved one, Princess Amelia. Not even in the single night that he never think of her, it was painful for him to made her wait alone in the unknown Crystal Castle.

According to the prophecy he got from Altaria sorcerer, the trapped princess can only be save from the magic of Witch of Time and which is Shina's magic. They got closer to find all the ingredient to release her from Mandrake's curse, but the lover boy just couldn't bear anymore loneliness without his love's warm.

"Can't sleep?" Suddenly Prince Roberto calling him, making Prince Joshua startled a bit.
"Yeah... I am thinking of her..." He close his eyes, his mind drift of to the memories the two lovers ever spent, a beautiful days full of her smile and happiness.

"Don't worry, we will find her, I am worried about her either" Prince Roberto about to close his eyes.
"By the way, I see you buying a pair of hair ornament, why do you need two of them" asked him curiously.
"I bought it for Amelia, maybe she will be pleased to have it" answer him.
"Really? Then what about the other one? You are going to wear it?" Asked him again.

"That's..." Prince Joshua bite his lip, unable to answer his question.
"I will repeat it again, I am not tolerate with cheating" said Prince Roberto frighteningly. He knows that Prince Joshua try to give the other one to Shina.
"I won't! My heart will always be Amelia's and nobody could have it beside her!" He shouted at Prince Roberto angrily. He feel upset of his brother-in-law doubts toward his feelings.
"Then, I hope you won't betray my trust" he mincingly stare at him and turn back to sleep.

Back to the present.

We have lunch together in the living room, it was a nice lunch.
"then I will-"
"you don't have to, you can leave now" said Lady Ichi interjected Haru when he about to take the plates.

"we will wash it, Haru can go now!" said the twins taking the plates on his hands.
"then I will prepare myself" when he about to excuse himself I stopped him and ask. "where are you going?" asked me. "ah, cleaning my grandparents cemetery" answer him, and the princes started to twist their eyebrows.
"you are going to clean what?!" Asked Prince Roberto with disbelief reaction. "My grand parents cemetery, it's Obon after all" said him.

"Oh yeah if tomorrow is the festival, then now is the second day of Obon"  I said, I totally forgot about that. "I already lit some light yesterday so now I have to clean up" said him, Haru is getting ready for leaving, I follow him to the front door. "can I come with you?" I offer myself to help him. "I hope you don't, it's not good for a guest of Lady Ichi to help clean my family's cemetery" answer him smiling.

"but I want to help you! Haru is been nice with me so...if it's a little" I started mumble under my breath, hiding my face. Suddenly I could feel a warmth pat on my head. "you help me enough, if you do more I am afraid I have to pay you back again" Haru is patting my head while smile at me soothingly and then off he go.

Am I just being comforted by a high school boy? Oh well, he literally older than me in my time.
"Shina! Shina! Is Haru already go?" Asked Ruka and Reika running to me. "Yeah he just went off" said me pointed the exit. "Oh no!! He left the purse" Ruka and Reika showed me the brown leather purse that was suppose to be Haru's.

"I'll run to him now!" hurriedly sliding the door, I run off outside to run after Haru. Unfortunately I couldn't catch up on him, looking right and left but there are no sign of Haru.
"Uugh...where is he?" suddenly a gust of wind come to me, and I feel a presence behind me. I hurriedly looking back, but..
"what an unusual smell..." I got knocked down, and see nothing but darkness.