The Nest

Meanwhile in Joshua's and Roberto's room, they look at the room made from wood, the room is not very fancy, but it's very warm and comfortable, Prince Roberto leaning on the wood which look like a sofa.

"this room is quite big for an animal" said Prince Roberto, Prince Joshua look around the room.

"is this some special room? the other animal house are smaller than this" asked Prince Joshua.

"I want to get outside for a while" Prince Joshua step out from his room and looked at the outside, he was enchanted while looking at the view in front of his eyes, the beauty of this place broke him into a smile.

The animals jumping and playing, some of them even can cook they look adorable, they talked together like human, and Prince Joshua is wondering if Princess Amelia would be happy if she is here with him now.

"I bet she will play around with the animals" he smile as he remembered Princess Amelia's smile, back in the Altaria castle they always together, playing and studying always together, they love to spent time together.

He walked around and he suddenly meet Shina who was quietly standing alone in front of her room, standing while staring above to the sky, Prince Joshua was wondering what is she doing. He want to approach her, but somehow his foot is hard to move to her direction, and then he leave her behind, walking to opposite direction.

"I wonder when I will return" I said as I hold my pocket watch, I know this place is wonderful, being able to go crossed the other world is an experience that normal human won't have. But I wish to go home either, I don't like making Prof Alford worried about me.

I look at the blue sky. Tier is a wonderful place, but maybe only in herbivore nest, the place is beautiful and safe. I walked around and I found Hase talking with another buck.

"hello Hase" I called Hase, it turn away and look at me, Hase approach me

"hello young lady, you already met with our king?" asked Hase, I nod at Hase. Hase peered at me.

"are you afraid of Leonard, young lady?" asked Hase, I look at it and nod.

"haha.. you don't have to be afraid, he is wise and impartial king, he might look so frightening, but that was his charm" said Hase praising it's king.

"what do you mean by that?" I asked Hase, Hase just smile at me, and then I can hear something big, stepping this way. I look at my back and I see a giraffe, it look at the sky make the bird fly away from the trees. I was fascinated, this is the first time I see giraffe from this close.

"Wow!!" I shouted in awe, the giraffe look to the right and left.

"Zelda! What are you doing?" said Hase to the giraffe, but then it answer.

"who is talking?" said the giraffe, as it looking right and left, Hase sigh and called for it again.

"down here Zelda!" shouted Hase, the giraffe called Zelda surprise and look down.

"oh there you are, hello Hase" said Zelda with smile, but it seems she look like in the trouble.

"what are you looking for?" asked Hase, Zelda look flutter to answer Hase question.

"well... I lost my...brother" said Zelda, Hase and the other buck was surprised by her word.

"you lost him? Where do you lost him?" asked Hase, then Zelda shook it's head.

"wait the minute don't tell me...outside the nest?!" said Hase's friend, outside the nest? What does it means? I was curious about it, and I look at Zelda who seems very troubled. And then without thinking I said what I have in my mind.