Royalties' Demand

This castle is big and gorgeous, same like the one I see in Altaria and Philip, we enter the entrance of the extravagant gates to the castle. Slowly I came out from the car and look at the castle closer.

"so big!! This castle is awesome" said me with impression, we come to the castle and we are welcome by the butler. He looks quiet old maybe around Prof Alford's age.

"Welcome to Liberty Castle, my name is Alick the head butler in here" said the old man as he bow politely at us.

"thank you for welcoming us Alick" said Sir. Mario as he give his coat and hat to the maid.

"please follow me, the King and Prince Keith have been waiting for you" said Alick as he show us the way to the command room, I look around of this castle, it looks so majestic everything in here is beautiful and almost made from gold.

"please enter this room, the King and the Prince is waiting in here" said Alick and then he open the door for us. We come to the majestic command room, and we can see a man with stern look and seem so powerful sat on the throne, and Prince Keith stand next to him.

Prince Keith smirk when he saw me, and then he walked to us.

"Welcome, Witch of Time, to our Liberty Kingdom" said Prince Keith, me and the princes is surprise, why did he have to say this in here? Sir. Mario look at me with shocked expression too, knowing that I was Witch of Time. I glare at Prince Keith.

"thank you for welcoming me Prince" I said that with a bit anger in my tone.

"you don't have to be mad, the King knows that you are the one" said Prince Keith in calm attitude, I don't think I will like this man. He come approach me and looking at me from the down to the top of my body. And then smirking again.

"Your Majesty, it couldn't be wrong, it's only her who could do 'that'" said Prince Keith to the King. What is he talking about? What does he mean by 'that'?

"Witch of Time, can you lend us your power?" said the King to me, with a strong voice.

"I am sorry Your Majesty, I don't quite understand, what do you mean by lending my power" I asked the King, and Prince Keith take a breath and trying to explain to me.

"we wanted you to safe Cathy" said Prince Keith as he look at my eyes seriously. Who is that?

"what I mean Cathy, is Princess Catherine" he said again, eh? What happen to Princess Catherine.

"what do you mean you want me to safe her? Does something happen with her?" they both looked down a bit and then look at me again.

"we need you to safe her from her curse" said Prince Keith look at me seriously.

"curse?! Someone cast a curse to her?!" I was surprise when I hear the truth about it.

"it was a long time ago when she still 4 years old, she play around the castle all alone. And then when she came out from the castle she met and old woman and talked to her, I don't know what they were talked about that time, but I saw her talked with that old woman, because I thought that person is suspicious I ran to Cathy and asked her to stay away from that old woman. But when I arrived that woman put her fingers on Cathy's forehead and read some spell to her. After she known about my arrival, she smirk at me and said 'your dear sister will die in the age of 12'th, because she took something important from me' that was she said, and I could never forget about that, we keep this secret from Cathy, but we still don't know what was Cathy took from her, that make her has to die" said Prince Keith as his hand is tremble, no way there's only one person who could do that the wicked witch. But how could she run until that the time when Princess Catherine is still so small.