Birthday Funeral

Thank you and sorry for the wait my lovely readers, because of my wifi is asking me for a fight yesterday, I can't upload it yesterday, but now it can, thank god,  I hope you love the story... there's mandrake's pic when she is young

In front me, there is a man who is laying down with a blood all over his body, I look at him as I cannot move my body.

"Prince Keith..." I can't believe my eyes when I saw him being stabbed by Mandrake's vines.

"NO! BROTHER!!!" Cathy's scream made me gain my conscious and run to his weak body.

"Cat...thy.." Prince Keith trying to call his sister's name with all his strength, his breath is heavy and blood keep flowing from his body, my mind is mess that I cannot think of anything while looking at his suffer.

"Prince...Keith... stop! don't talk again" said me as I try to held him. Prince Keith look at his sister and smile at her.

"Cat..thy..thank..god..." said him as he breath heavily, he look at Cathy's face with smile.

"brother! Brother! Please stay with me..." said Cathy pleadingly, she hold Prince Keith's bloody hand and grip it tightly. Her eyes started to glistening with tears while looking at Prince Keith.

"I..am..able..to safe...you..thank..god.." said him haltingly, his eyes started to close bit by bit.

"NO! Wait Prince Keith! Dont go!" said me as my eyes is started to teary, he tilt his head and looking at me while smiling, his lips that spilling a blood trying to make a smile.

"thank..you..Shina..." said him, I gasped while he try his best to said that to me, and then he look at his sister once again and trying to smile again. But his eyes is wavering almost getting close.

"Cat..thy..you..are..a good..girl..Happy...Birthday..thank you...for being...born.." while saying that he close his eyes slowly with smile on his face.

"NOOOO!!! BROTHER!!!" Cathy screamed while holding his brother hand, she cry and cry her tears is flowing furiously as she call her brother name continuously.

"BROTHER..!! BROTHER...!!" Cathy keep calling Prince Keith, but it's no use, Prince Keith is not breathing anymore. He is not here anymore, my eyes is blurred with tears while looking at him.

"I..can't...safe..him.." looking at him who is laying down on the ground. Listening to the little sister's crying voice in the middle of the forest. Me and the other princes who were unable to do anything, can only stand still while looking at a helpless little girl whose crying on her brother's dead body.

Tomorrow is come, the color of golden, red and blue is wiping off with the color of black. The color of death. The joyous feeling we had yesterday was immediately change with the deep sorrow, today is Prince Keith's funeral.

All of the people with black clothes walking in throngs to the castle bringing white lily in their hand. My dress is a long black dress with black veil, the color that I never want to see anymore after the death of my parent. I sit silently in my room, my mind is blank I cannot think of anything beside the time when I saw Prince Keith's smile for the last time. I may not knowing him for a long time but when I know I cannot safe him when I was so near with him is making me suffering.

"Shina, it's time" Prince Joshua come to my room, he walking slowly to me who look miserable. I try to look at him who has a sad face either, he feel sad because he can't help Prince Keith either. He hold my hand and escort me to the church where Prince Keith's body was.

We ride a cart that bring us to the church, the funeral is begin with some words from the Priest, I can see a lot of people is suffering from his death, Cathy is crying so much that make me wonder if her tears will become dry someday. The Queen is crying too, her tears is unstoppable, but the King is trying his best to stay on his composure and have his chin up even though knowing his son is passed away.