Fluttering Witch

Hello my lovely reader, sorry for the loong waited, I am sorry and thank you for your patience of my story, the real world is calling me so I can't make this story so often like usual, but thank you so so much for waiting, hope you love my work...

After what Prince Joshua did to me, I can't help but keep thinking about it. What's wrong with me? Prince Joshua already has Princess Amelia in his heart, and I am not supposed to have developed feelings toward him. I am holding the hair ornaments he gave to me.
"I can't sleep like this" I hop on from my futon and started to wander around house intended to take some fresh air. Then suddenly I realize something.
"Where am I...?" I look around not recognizing the road I took. How fool am I to get lost in Lady Ichi's house.

"Umm.. I never go this way, where am I?" Keep looking around the hall, but suddenly a glimpse of white is passing in the corridor. It was so fast that I couldn't really take a good look at it.
"What was that?" I run, chasing that 'white' thing, but just like I thought I couldn't catch up that thing.

But then I saw a door, it was in the corner of the corridor, and it slightly open. Does somebody just come in there? I walk towards it, and slowly peek at what inside the door.
"What are you doing" I jumped, suddenly someone taping my shoulder.
"Ah...ah Lady Ichi....?" I was surprised, it was Lady Ichi who wear a white sleep gown. It must be her the one who pass by me just then.

"Ah that... I am sorry I got lost..." Said me shyly, she giggle and then close the door of that room.
"What is that room?" I asked.
"It's my storage room, unauthorized people are not allowed to come inside" smile her.

"Ah I see... I am so sorry" I bow deeply to her.
"Why are you wondering this late of night?" She asked.
"Ah... I can't sleep so I thought I want to have some fresh air, but ended up got lost" said me giggling, it's really embarrassing.

"I see, well how about come to my room?" She asked smiling beautifully at me.
"I have something to make you able to sleep, come one!" She said and bring me to her room. Her room is not so far away, when I come inside it surprisingly big, there is a king sized bed with canopy in the middle, and a vanity.

"Here you can sleep in my bed" said her patting her big bed, I followed her and starting to lay down on the big comfortable bed. Suddenly she put something on the desk.
"Infused?" Lady Ichi started to put some aromatic oil on the clay made infused and lit the fire, the aromatic aroma slowly covering the room.

"This smell... Was it lily?" Asked me, she smile and nodding. Slowly she sat on the edge of the bed and leaning her face near to me.
"Shina, do you know the meaning of lily flower?" Asked her. I think I ever read about that in the book that grandfather has.

"I thought it was, Faith, Hope, and Innocence" answer me, I feel my eyelids is getting heavier and heavier.
"Do you know what other meanings of it?" I shook my head, since what I remember is only those three. I started to close my eyes from the drowsiness.
"It means 'Promise'..." I barely hear what Lady Ichi just told me, and I went into a deep sleep.

*sob *sob
I open my eyes from the sound, I look at here and there, the place was dark and cold.
"Where...am I?" I wondering, but in front of me I could see a girl's back, she is sobbing.
"Who are you?" Asked me wondering.

"Are you the same as her?" Said the girl in white dress. Her long curly hair is covering her face so I couldn't look at whoever she is.
"Are you going to take him from me?" Said her, what is she talking about? She turn her head to look at me, but I still couldn't see her well, suddenly the aura around her is so cold and intense that almost choke me to death. The black fog is covering her, it took a shape of something that I couldn't recognize.