Mysterious Shop

Hello my lovely readers sorry to make you waited, thank you very much for your patience toward my story, so here we are I hope you enjoy it...

In the other world and other time.

"Please grant me my wish!!!" said a girl with her determination toward a lady who sit across her. She smile at her and said.

"very well, but you will lost your role that way" listening to that lady respond make her unable to move, the girl have a lot of wound around her body, no one knows what happen to her beside herself and the lady across her.

"okay...I don't care as long as you can safe her. PLEASE SAFE MY PRINCESS!!" said her.

All of us is begin our journey again, as I open my eyes and then.

"welcome to my shop, dear guest" said a lady who sit down looking at us. We arrive at somebody house, this house look like a big traditional japan house. The one who standing before us is a lady that has a long black hair and black eyes, she wearing a red long gown.

"wha- are we in japan?" asked me as I look at the scenery.

"please come inside, we already expecting all of you to come" said the lady, and next to her is a young man that look like a high school boy. Looking at us but then he show us a smile.

"welcome please come inside, I will prepare a tea for all of you" said him. The three of us are kind of bewildered by this, why that lady said she already expecting us, does she know who are we? We still don't know that answer but we take their hospitality.

"My name is Ishikawa Ichi, I am the owner of this shop" said the lady who introduced herself to us. After hear that I started to bow and trying to introduce myself either.

"you said this is a shop?" asked Prince Joshua to her, He look kind of serious when looking at Lady Ichi, but then she smiled.

"yes it is, this is a variety shop" said her smiling. Prince Joshua make frown.

"you said you are expecting us? how do you know us?" asked Prince Joshua again. And the lady smiling again at him.

"of course I know you, since you are my guest" answer her, her answer seem to be unreasonable. When Prince Joshua about to open his mouth again.

"this is one of my workers, his name is Haru" said her introduce a young man next to her.

"pleasure to meet you" a young brown haired man bow at us. He seem familiar to me, then I bow myself back.

"and this two..." said Lady Ichi, suddenly a little boy and girl coming from her back.

"My name is Ruka and..." the boy introduce himself and pointed a girl next her.

"My name is Reika and we are..." said the little girl, both of them holding hand and stare each other.

"Twins" said the two of them in unison while looking at us, they are so cute.

"hello Ruka and Reika nice to meet you" greeting them with smile.

"have some tea dear guests" said Lady Ichi as she smile at us warmly, we drink our tea, but Prince Joshua didn't take his.

"don't worry its not poisoned, Your Highness" said Lady Ichi smiling at Prince Joshua.

"you are not answer my question yet" said Prince Joshua frowning at Lady Ichi.

"there's always something you better don't know prince" said Lady Ichi with eerie smile on her face. Giving us goosebumps.

"but if you really wish to know, will you able to pay the price?" asked Lady Ichi to him, Price? What does she mean?