Selfish Desire

Hello my lovely readers, sorry for the wait, here it is the newest story of mine, hope you enjoy, this is one of my favorite to be honest. hahaha

I waited in my room, Prince Keith said it will be very awkward if I come inside the hall like an innocent girl, so it's better if I keep in my room waiting for them to come.

I was realize when Prince Keith said that he wish the night to will never end, then as the Witch of Time I can do this even though I can't over power the wicked witch power. And suddenly the door of my room is swung open, the princes are coming inside.

"Shina-chan? What's wrong? " asked Prince Roberto as he come rushing to my place.

"Prince Roberto, Prince Joshua, I know how to safe Princess Catherine!!" said me to them in enthusiastic, they were surprised by my remarks.

"really how??!" asked Prince Keith as he shakes my shoulder, he looks very happy when hear about this news.

"the answer is always under my nose, it's a 'wish'" said me, but then the other was bewildered by it their smile are gone in a flash.

"aren't your power is not enough to defeat that wicked witch's power, that's why last time you were fainted" said Prince Roberto as he try to remain my last perform.

"indeed if I use it to erase the spell, I wont be succeed but I am not erase it I will use it to let me know about what the thing she take when she was small, I think it's not something impossible, as long as it was a 'wish'" I said that as I look at Prince Keith, he seem to be understand about what I mean as he smile at me. And the other princes were understand about what I mean.

"so, Prince Keith, let me said again" I said to him as I walked to his side and give him my hand.

"let me grant your wish" I said again, Prince Keith give his hand. But then he stopped before touching my hand. I wondered what happen to him, and then he look at me seriously.

"you better change your wet clothes now" said him and then leave the room. That's right I wasn't change my clothes at all. That's why I felt cold just then.

"AAAchooo!!" suddenly I sneezing in front of the princes, that was embarrassing.

"hurry up and get changed okay" said Prince Roberto and he leave the room as soon as possible.

"we will be waiting, we don't want you to get a cold" said Prince Joshua and he leave the room either after that, what an embarrassing sneeze, better get change and finish this problem soon.

I hurriedly change my party dress to my usual dress, Sir. Mario brought this to here that time he comes to my room, I hurriedly change my dress.

After I finished changed my clothes I called the princes to come to my room again.

"ehem, then please let me grant your wish Prince Keith" I give Prince Keith my hand and he hold it, before he said his wish he look at me on the eyes. And then he close his eyes.

"I wish to see the past, what my sister take from wicked witch and where did she hide it" said Prince Keith, as he said his wish I started to chant my spell. I hope this will work.

"O' the magical watch, with the power thou have, grant this man wish!" the circle like watch appear and covering us the light that blind our eyes, and the sound of ticking sound that echoing our ears.

Slowly Prince Keith is going to the past, and then after he arrived he slowly open his eyes and see what was happening in the past.

He could see Princess Catherine is talking with wicked witch alone.