Chapter Three

A/N: This chapter is dedicated to @greatestrachel. Thank you so much darling :)

Enjoy :3

*Faith's point of view*

I strap Abigail into her stroller, placing a bottle inside of the cup holder in front of her. I put my bottle of water and bottle of red Gatorade in the cup holder by the handlebars.

I look down at my outfit, a low V-neck, tight yoga pants, and a pair of sneakers I bought specifically for going on walks. I start walking down the sidewalk at an average pace, looking around at all of the trees and such.

About forty minutes into my walk, I can feel eyes on me and people whispering. I look around seeing a group of girls whispering and pointing at me. Two of them are wearing Pierce The Veil shirts and I groan inwardly.

"Hey. Aren't you Faith? Vic and Mike's little sister? Tony Perry's girlfriend?" one girl asks, walking over to me. She has pink hair that's been razored by herself, skinny jeans on and a PTV shirt.

"Uh, yeah. That's me." I say, stopping.

"Is this, what's her name. Annabelle?" the same girl asks.

"Its Abigail." I correct her and she nods, looking down into the stroller at my wide eyed baby.

"She's ugly." one girl mutters, staring at Abigail.

"I agree." the girl that walked up to me says.

"Y'know, it's not nice to say that." I say, switching my weight over on one hip.

"She got all her horrible, disgusting, and revolting looks from you. How do we know that's Tony's baby?" the pink haired girls asks.

"Are you serious? I would never cheat on Tony. That's his child. Trust me." I scoff and she smirks.

"Lies." she says and I sigh.

"I'd like to get on with my walk. Now, if you'd kindly move your fish smelling ass, that'd be great." I retort and her smirk fades.

"I do NOT smell like fish you whore." she snaps and I chuckle.

"Now, tell me, which boy in school took your virginity? Or can you not remember?" I ask and her friends gasp.

"Are you saying something?" the pink haired girl asks.

"I'm asking why you'd call me a whore when you don't even remember who took your virginity." I say and she smirks.

"At least mine wasn't taken forcefully." she says and I freeze. I shake my head, turning around and walking the forty minutes back to my house. When I get inside the house, I'm in tears, leaving Abigail in her stroller as I lean against the door and cry. My phone buzzes in my hand and I look down at it to see Tony's name and face pop up. I slide it across, answering it.

"H-Hello?" I answer, trying to calm the tears but they just keep coming.

"What's wrong? Baby, what happened?" Tony asks, concern filling his voice.

"Just s-some fans.." I sob, shaking my head to myself.

"What'd they do baby? They didn't attack you did they? Is Abigail okay? Oh my God, if they get you or Abigail I'm gonna kick some a-" I cut him off before he can finish his sentence.

"Tony. They just stopped me when I went for a walk and they said some stuff." I say, wiping away tears.

"What'd they say?" he asks.

"They called Abigail ugly and asked if it was even your baby. I was trying to get away and said one of the girls smelled like fish and one girl called me a whore. I asked her if she even remembered who took her virginity and she said at l-least hers w-wasn't taken f-forcefully." I say, tears coming back.