Chapter Eight

A/N: Guys. I have a question. Do you want me to go back and rename my chapters? Like, comment if you do or don't. Also, in order for the next chapter, I'm going to need 8 comments and 8 votes! And guys, feel free to message me any time. I'll try answering as quick as I can. I need friends :3

*Faith's point of view*

I slowly walk to the railing of the bridge. I step on top of it, slowly falling forwards. When I do fall, I feel air flying around me, and soon water encasing around my body. I take in a deep breath, but instead of air I get water filling my lungs.

My mind goes foggy, arms flailing slightly. My body goes limp and my mind goes blank. My heart stops pumping and my lungs collapse. I lay there , floating farther into the water.

I shoot up from bed, my shirt soaked and I'm panting. I take a deep breath, looking around to find I'm alone. I sigh deeply, getting up and heading downstairs. I hear voices in the living room and when I enter, I freeze in my spot to see Tony standing there talking to Vic. It's been two weeks since I've seen or heard his voice and the sound is so angelic, refreshing, and calming. My brain tells me to run over, hug and kiss him, but my heart stops me and reminds me of what he did.

"I don't know exactly how she'll take you being here. You broke her heart and you were unfaithful. She has the right to ignore you. She also had the right to give back that damn engagement ring." Vic says and Tony sighs.

"I just want her back. Vic, the nightmares have come back. She took them away and now they're back." Tony says and I furrow my eyebrows. Vic's gaze catches me and I hold a finger to my lips signalling to be quiet and act like I'm not there. He slightly nods at me before looking back to Tony.

"How bad?" Vic asks.

"I've woken up screaming, drenched in tears and sweat. Vic, the nightmares have turned into her. The men rape her and kill her like they did to Alexis. I can't bear it." Tony says and I frown. Who is Alexis?

"Have you tried talking to a therapist about it?" Vic asks and Tony shakes his head no.

"I'm afraid to sleep Vic. I need her back." Tony says and I take quiet steps towards him.

"I can't just go back to you. I need to earn your trust again." I say quietly and Tony turns around quickly, looking down at me.

"Faith. Please, come back home. Please." he begs taking hold of my hand. I don't pull back, I let him hold it.

"I can't. I need to earn your trust. Once I've earned your trust, then I will come back." I say.

"Please." he whispers.

"Who's Alexis?" I ask and he sighs.

"S-She was my cousin. My favourite cousin at that. She watched me for my mom and I-I was around twelve years old when some drunk guys who were friends with her boyfriend at the time, broke in. She kept y-yelling at me to run away upstairs b-but I couldn't l-leave her... Her boyfriend at the time was abusive and a drunken asshole. The drunk guys, r-raped her i-in front of m-me... they k-killed her..." he explains and by the time he's done, he's in tears. I raise a hand to his cheek and slowly rub it, wiping away his tears.

"And these nightmares? I'm..her..?" I question and he nods.

"I'll s-sleep on the couch. I just need to know your safe.." he whispers and I close my eyes.

"I'll come back." I whisper back and here him sigh happily.

"I'll just drop Abigail off when Mike and Jaime get back." Vic says and I nod. I pull away from Tony and walk back up to my old room and grab my bag. I grab my phone and make my way downstairs to Tony.

"Bye Vic." I say as we walk out of the door.

"Bye Faith. Treat her right Tony!" he calls out and I get in the passenger seat. Tony gets in the driver side and drives us home. When we get there, I walk in sitting on the couch. Nothing has moved. Everything is the same and it kinda scares me. I look up at Tony and he's nervously tugging on his hair. I walk over to him, standing in front of him and taking his hands in mine.

"Calm down. It's okay. I'm here." I say quietly and he looks up at me.

"I'm afraid I'm going to lose you again." he whispers and I shake my head.

"If you stay faithful and be honest with me, then I won't leave. If you really loved me, you'd do those things." I say and he nods. I lightly kiss his forehead, letting my lips linger there for a few seconds before I pull away.

"I-I love you..." he whispers looking up at me. His eyes hold hope and sorrow. I rethink things, going over everything. He cheated but has promised to be faithful again. Can I trust him?

"Yes...you can trust me baby.." he says and I look down at him.

"I love you Tony." I whisper and he smiles.

"Where are we at now?" he asks.

"Right now, we'll restart. No engagement right away. We'll get back to that." I say and he nods.

"I'm just glad to have you back home." he whispers wrapping his arms around my waist, pulling me close, and burying his face in my tummy. There's a knock at the door interrupting us. I pull away, walking to the door and opening.

"Mommy!" Abigail squeals running in and hugging my legs. I chuckle, bending down and picking her up. Mike stands there, looking at me.

"Why'd you come back?" he asks.

"I missed it and he was at the house." I somewhat lie. I don't know if he knows about the nightmares so I won't bring them up.

"Are you really going to take him back?" he asks again shoving his hands in his pockets.

"I'm thinking about it. We're starting over Mike. I'm not just directly taking him back." I say and he nods.

"I'm gonna go." he says and walks back to his car before I can say bye. I turn around and put Abigail down, letting her run off to Tony.

A/N: Ugh. Here ya go guys. I tried making it as fluffy as possible. Anyways, I will be updating later! Bye.

~Caitlin:)