Chapter Fifteen

*Abigail's point of view*

*Ten years later*

I make my way down the aisle, Mike by my side. I look up at him and smile as he hands me over to Thomas. I hand my bouquet over to my friend Sadie, letting Thomas thread our fingers together. I look out into the huge crowd of people known as mine and Thomas' family. I see my grandma, dads mom, smiling at me and wiping her tears away. I see Austin, Alan, Phil, Tino, Aaron, Vic, Mike, Jaime, moms mom and dad, Kenadee, Copeland, Kellin, Katelynne, Jolie, Alex, Jack, Rian, Zack, and I swear to God I see mom and dads figures standing in the very back.

I shake the feeling and look back to Thomas, seeing him smiling down at me. The faint sound of the priests voice in the background is enough for me to know this is actually happening. I'm pulled out of my thoughts when I hear him say my name.

"Do you, Abigail Eve Adele Perry, take, Thomas Nick Carlile, to be your lawfully wedded husband. Through sickness and through health." The priest asks.

"I do." I say and Thomas' smile grows. I take the ring and slide it on Thomas' ring finger.

"Do you, Thomas Nick Carlile, take, Abigail Eve Adele Perry, to be your lawfully wedded wife. Through sickness and through health." The Priest asks Thomas.

"I do." Thomas says and slides the ring on my finger.

"You may kiss the bride." The Priest says and Thomas leans down, capturing my lips in a well deserved, loving kiss. Everybody cheers and we pull away, heading back down the aisle. My Maid of Honour, Sadie, follows. Everybody sets off for the tents set up outside while Thomas and I head for a room to change in.

I slide off my wedding dress, hanging it back up, and sliding on a light baby blue cocktail dress that comes down mid thigh and is strapless. He decided to stay in his tux, waiting for me to get ready. I grab my phone before grabbing hold of his hand and making our way outside.

I look down at my tattoo covered arms and smile when I see my mom and dads portraits on my forearms. I have dad on my left and mom on my left and their names below them in ribbon. They're really good and very detailed.

I look up when I hear cheers and wolf whistles when we walk outside. I smile, seeing our families and friends standing there and smiling at us.

"Congratulations Mrs. Carlile." Jack says, giving me a hug. "Your dad would've been so proud of you." he whispers before we pull back. I smile and nod, watching as he turns and walks back to Alex.

"My baby is growing up." Grandma Fuentes says and I smile, hugging her. Thomas has walked away to talk with his family.

"I love you grammy." I say as we pull back and she chuckles.

"You're just growing up so fast. I'm still so surprised I'm here." she says and I nod. I look up at the sky and the sun shines down on me, a smile appearing on my face. I walk around, greeting people and chatting.

We cut the cake, serving to all of our guests and taking some for ourselves. Alcohol is served but it's not given out in huge amounts.

After dads passing, I changed. I became a goodie goodie and quit the smoking. I came clean about it to Thomas, Mike, Vic, and Jaime and they all helped me out. I never once lost Thomas but we had our ups and downs. I dropped Matthew, Chris, Tommy and Josh a week after dad died and turned my life in a different direction. I kept my appearance but changed how I lived.

To this day, Mike, Vic, and Jaime are all married and have kids and houses of their own. I took over my childhood house and dads room is now my office. My room is mine and Thomas' and one of the guest bedrooms upstairs is going to be the nursery. We are not expecting yet but we plan on trying on our honeymoon. I've had great people around me when he did pass. Grandma and grandpa Fuentes moved to San Diego and so did grandma Perry.