Chapter Twenty One

TRIGGER WARNING.

*Faith's point of view*

I watch as the blood drips down onto the tub and washes away with the water. The piece of metal I hold in my hand, runs back over my wrist but deeper. I watch closely as my skin spreads and blood pours out and drips down my arm. The pain is familiar and welcomed in my body and will never be foreign again.

I've made it through four months of school and I'm barely making it out. We have two more months and the more I think about it, the more I get terrified. Kids are whispering, passing notes, and talking about me. They're pulling pranks such as scratching up my car, tee peeing my car, writing things on the board in sharpie about me, etc. It's all to much and all just to overwhelming. Tony has been gone on tour for three months and I have had to beg people to watch Landon and Lacy.

I always thought I'd live a happily ever after, after I got married but I guess not. My life has just gotten worse and worse by day.

I shake my head, letting the blood wash away before I step out of the shower and grab a towel, wrapping it around my body. I tape the razor back to the bottom of the sink counter and look in the mirror. My hair is sticking to my forehead and neck, a trail of blood leading down my arm.

"Goddammit..." I mumble, grabbing tissue and wiping it away. I grab a piece of gauze and medical tape from the first aid kit, and quickly cover it. Once I'm done, I walk into my room and pull on my undergarments. I grab a pair of my sweats and one of Tony's sideless and sleeveless shirts, and slide it on. The shirt drops to mid thigh, almost looking like a dress on me. I grab my ten different bracelets and slide them on before walking downstairs.

I have the night alone. Abigail is at a sleepover, Landon and Lacy are with Grandma Perry. I watch as Ginger, the kitten Tony got me, prance in. Following her are her kittens and Pepper, our blackish greyish boy cat.

"Ginger." I call out, watching as the now almost full grown, cat looks up at me.

"Hey baby." I say in a baby voice, bending down and picking her up. She 'meows', nuzzling my cheek.

"You're so pretty." I say kissing her head. I put her down, walking into the kitchen. I grab a bottle of water and walk back into the living room, listening to my phone go off. I grab it, seeing Tony's caller I.D. I quickly answer it, a smile spreading across my face.

"Baby." I say instantly and hear him chuckle.

"I miss you so much." he says and I take a seat on the couch.

"I miss you too.." I whisper, looking down at my wrist, and tears filling my eyes.

"Don't cry baby. I'll be home soon enough. I promise." he says and I take a deep breath. Guilt instantly sets in, the new cuts stinging.

"Tone...I haven't been completely serious with you." I say and hear shuffling in the background.

"You want a divorce don't you? Fuck, I'm sorry baby. Please don't leave. I love you so much. Whatever it is, we can work through it." he says, his voice cracking at the end.

"Tony, I'm not leaving you." I assure him and hear him take a deep breath. "Thank God.. I was worried." he admits and I smile, the tears spilling over.

"I've started again.." I say.

"Started what?" he asks, confusion clear in his voice.

"Tony, I went back to my old friends.." I sob.

"Oh. Baby, get on Skype, now." he says before hanging up. I don't bother wiping the tears away as I grab my laptop from the coffee table and getting on Skype. When he calls, I immediately answer, watching his adorable, cute face pop up.

"Go get them." he says instantly and I obey, walking upstairs and grabbing the razor from under the counter. I walk back downstairs, and sit in front of the camera. More tears spill over as I watch his frown deepen. The background of his screen is dark and there's maybe a street light in the background.

"Open the door." he says and I look at him confused.

"Why?" I ask.

"Just open the front door." he says and I shrug, walking to the front door and opening it. Standing there himself is my husband. He pulls his sleeves up on his jacket and shoves his tattooed wrists towards me.

"Do what you do to yourself, to me." he says and I look up at him shocked.

"God no Tony." I say and he shoves his wrists towards me again.

"Do it." he says and I shake my head.

"No." I say and he takes his wrists back.

"Then don't do it to yourself sweetheart. I love you so much and I can't stand watching you hurt yourself. You are my world and I can't lose you." he says taking the razor from me and throwing it behind him. "Please don't hurt yourself anymore." he whispers as he pulls me into a hug. I instantly greet his scent and warmth, the feeling newer every time I hug him.

"I promise." I whisper, actually meaning it this time. I vow to never harm myself again. And if I do, then I'll be so shamed of myself.

"Come on. Let's get inside." he says, pulling away and picking up his bag.

"So, why are you home so early?" I ask as I grab my laptop and follow him upstairs.

"Shows got cancelled so we left and well now I'm home." he says when we reach our room.

"I missed you. So much." I say, setting my laptop on my bedside table.

"I missed you too baby girl." he says and rests his hands on my cheeks. His thumb runs across my cheekbone, pulling my face closer to his. Our foreheads rest together, a smile etching on his lips. I lean forward, closing the gap, and letting our lips collide.

The feeling is almost foreign, unique, and defiantly missed. Our lips move in sync, a smile forming on my face as my hands raise to his biceps. His tongue finds its way in my mouth, tracing every part of my mouth. When we pull away, we're both panting, smiles glued on our faces.

"I missed you so so much." I whisper, a sob waiting to escape. I am just so over joyed that I'm reunited with the love of my life. I don't think over ever loved somebody so much in my life. This is the person that holds my whole life in his hands. He holds my whole world and life in his hands and I trust him with it.

"I missed you more baby. I missed sleeping next to you, I missed waking up next to you. I missed feeling your lips on mine. I missed seeing our kids. I missed home." he whispers the last part and I bury my face in his neck. Sobs rack my body, taking over and making me shake.

"Why are you crying baby girl?" he asks, rubbing my back.

"I just....I love you so much and you're my whole world, my life and I can't believe I have you. I don't deserve you. I swear. I can't believe how much I love you. This is the most I've ever loved somebody and I'm so glad you're the father of my kids." I sob, clenching onto his shirt.

"I...I love you too darling..." he whispers. We stand there, holding each other. I never want to let go. I never want him to let go either.

A/N: YOU CAN THANK THE SONG Miles Away by Memphis May Fire ft. Kellin Quinn for the emotions in this chapter. I have the song legit on repeat and I've only been listening to it for an hour and I know all the lyrics. This song gave me many different emotions but the main two that stuck out was a little sad and a happy. But yeah, chapter! Hope you liked it! Keep commenting guys!

~Caitlin:)