Chapter Eighteen

A/N: WARNING. SEXY TIME AHEAD. COVER YOUR EYES IF YOU ARE NO OLDER THAN 13!

*Faith's point if view*

We make it home safely, Abigail staying over there. I walk in the house, kicking my shoes off and falling on the couch. I feel Tony's presence as I lay there, a million different things running through my mind.

"Want a shot?" he asks, the sound of glasses clinking. I look up, a smirk playing on my lips as he pours four shots.

"Hell yes." I say, standing up and grabbing one, throwing my head back and emptying the drink into my mouth. The liquid burns the back of my throat but soothes my nerves. I take the other shot as does Tony.

A plan forms in my head and I quickly strip of my skinny jeans and shirt, leaving me in just my panties and bra. I saunter off upstairs, putting extra sway in my hips because I know Tony is watching.

When I make it to our room, I'm pushed against the wall, familiar lips attacking my neck.

"Such a dirty little tease." Tony growls, grabbing my ass and firmly smacking it. I moan out, bracing myself against the wall. He slaps again, a whimper leaving my lips.

"You want it rough? Huh baby? You want it so rough you can't walk tomorrow?" he whispers, latching his teeth onto my neck.

"Yesss. Fuck me hard." I moan and he turns me around, hoisting me up and leaning me against the wall. My legs are wrapped firmly around his legs, his shirt and pants gone. The only clothing remaining on his body are his underwear. My hips grind down onto his, a growl eliciting in the back of his throat. Just the sound sends so many waves of pleasure coursing through my body.

He quickly, throws me on the bed, a squeal escaping my lips. His hands hungrily rip my panties and his boxer briefs off. I scoot back, resting against our pillows by the headboard. He lies between my legs, teasing my slit with his tip.

"T-Tony.... don't tease.." I moan, gripping his shoulders.

"How bad baby? How bad do you want it? How rough baby?" he asks, nipping at my breasts.

"Pound me into the bed. Make me scream. Send me into the best orgasm I've ever had." I moan out, closing my eyes.

"As you wish." he whispers before slamming into me, pleasure filling my body from head to toe. His hips snap back and forth, a little more roughness added than normal. Profanities fly from my lips as the knot in my stomach gets to its tightest.

"Fuck Tony!" I scream out, louder than intended, when I release. My orgasm washes over me, euphoria taking over my body.

"We're not done yet." he grunts, flipping us over so I'm on top. I pick my hips up, slamming them back down onto his. Skin on skin slapping and our moans fill the room, another orgasm approaching.

"God, you're so beautiful. So gorgeous." he groans, wrapping his arms around me, slamming his hips up to meet mine. Our bodies basically intertwine as we release at the same time, hips colliding and screams breaking past my lips.

I slump into his body, panting heavy as pleasure fades away. He picks me up, laying me beside him. Instinctively I curl into his side, a pain like sensation shooting through my core.

"If I can't fucking walk for two weeks, I'm blaming you and you're explaining this to our daughter and family." I say looking up at him.

"Oh but you loved it." he says, kissing my nose.

"Can't disagree there." I mumble, nuzzling into his chest

"Let's go get something to eat. I'm staring." he says, standing up and sliding on his boxers and shorts. I stand up, pulling on my undergarments, shorts, and shirt before walking downstairs. I walk into the kitchen, Tony standing there, looking through our cabinets.