Chapter Five

*Faith's point of view*

When I wake up the next morning, it's 7:28. I stand up, walking into the nursery. Abigail is still asleep so I take a quick shower. When I'm out, I get dressed in a flowy dress that comes down to my knees. It's a light baby blue and strapless. I slide on a pair of open toed sandals and put on makeup. I curl my hair, smiling at the finished product. I've lost all of the baby weight and am smaller than I was before I got pregnant. I can for once say I'm somewhat happy with my body.

I walk back into the nursery and Abigail's awake and has rolled over onto her stomach. I pick her up, laying her on the diaper changing table. I change her diaper, sliding a similar dress onto her. Her dress has straps though. I put on a pair of white sandals on her and pull the little bit of hair she has into a ponytail on top of her head. I pick her up, walking back into my room and grabbing my phone.

From: Vic! :)

You awake?

I walk downstairs to the kitchen and dial his number. He picks up after three rings.

"Hello?" he answers and I smile.

"Good morning." I say and make a quick bottle.

"Somebody's in a good mood." he says and I chuckle.

"Yes I am. I get to see my loving boyfriend and brothers today. Oh, and loving friend." I say and he laughs.

"Good. When are you leaving out?" he asks.

"I have to be at the airport at nine and it'll take me I think an hour and a half to get there." I say feeding Abigail.

"And what are you doing now?" he questions.

"Feeding Abigail." I answer. "What are you doing?"

"Laying in my bunk. The other guys went out for breakfast. They left an hour ago and aren't back yet. Should I be worried?" he says and I laugh.

"They're probably getting kicked out right now." I say and he joins in on my laughter.

"Gosh. It's good knowing you're happy." he says and I smile.

"Yes it is." I say.

"Well, it's almost nine. You better go. I'll see you in a while." he says.

"Bye Vic." I say and hang up. I burp Abigail, laying her on the couch, putting pillows around her. I grab my phone and scroll through my contacts.

I land on Mitch's, staring at it. His picture is of me and him that night before he left. I was dressed up as a kitty cat and he was kissing my cheek. I feel a tear slip down my cheek and I wipe it away quickly. I scroll down a little more and land on Tino's contact number. I click call and put the phone to my ear. He picks up after four rings.

"Yes Faith." he answers and I smile.

"Hello Tino. Are you busy?" I ask as I bring our bags downstairs.

"No I am not. Do you need a ride to the airport?" he asks.

"Please. I'd love you a lot." I say and he chuckles.

"I'm on my way. I'll be there in a few. Bye Faith." he says.

"Bye Tino." I say and hang up. I put our bags beside the door and get Abigail. A couple minutes later I hear a knock on the door. I answer it and see Tino standing there smiling.

"Ready to go?" he asks and I nod.

"If you could grab her car seat from Tony's car, that'd be amazing." I say handing him the keys.