Chapter Twenty Three

A/N: WARNING: SEXY TIME

*Faith's point of view*

I lay in bed, grading papers wearing one of Tony's sleeveless and sideless Key Street shirts, and underwear. The bedroom door opens, a shirtless and pantless Tony walking in. Abigail, Landon, and Lacy are all with grandma and grandpa Fuentes.

"What you doing?" Tony asks, ruffling up his hair in the mirror.

"Grading the last paper." I mumble, marking off a wrong answer on the Vocabulary quiz my students had today.

"Its quiet." he says, looking at me through the mirror. I catch his gaze, sending him a small smile.

"Yeah. That's one of the perks of having family that will keep your kids." I say and he chuckles, turning around and taking a seat beside me on the bed.

"How about we put this paper down and have a little fun." he says, taking the paper from me and throwing it somewhere in the room. I sigh, setting my pen on my bedside table and looking at Tony.

"We should rent a big boat and have somebody keep Mike, Vic, Jaime, and our kids and have like a little vacation." I say, turning my attention to the feel of his warm, soft lips on my jawline.

"Doesn't sound bad." he mumbles, leaving a trail of kisses to my ear. I bite my lip as he harshly bites down on the spot just below my ear.

"Its been awhile." I moan out, curling my fingers in his hair.

"Its been way to long and I fucking need you. Now." he growls, laying flat on his back and pulling me on top of him. One knee is on each of his sides, the ever growing bulge becoming prominent between his legs. I grind down fast and hard, making him growl lowly, the sound ripping through my body and sending heat everywhere.

"Fuck.." I moan, his hands gripping my hips hard. He stops me, hooking his fingers into my underwear and helping me out of them. Once they're off and across the room, I position myself above his face, slowly lowering myself. His arms wrap under my thighs and pull me closer to him, his tongue finding its way between my folds.

My hips buck, trying to find friction and pleasure. I scream out as his tongue darts in my entrance, his finger massaging my clit.

"F-Fuck!" I scream, reaching ahead of me and grabbing the headboard. All to soon, my legs start shaking, my walls clenching and unclenching around his tongue. Just as I'm about to head into my first orgasm, he stops, pushing me off of him and onto the bed. He finds his way on top of me, my fingers hooking in his boxer briefs and sliding them down. He kicks them off before teasing my entrance with the tip of his member.

"Don't tease Tone.." I whimper, holding onto his shoulders. He slams into me, pleasure and pain filling my body.

"Holy fuck!" I scream, my nails digging into his shoulder blades and dragging down his back. He grunts, rocking his hips faster.

"God I've missed you." he moans, raising a leg over his shoulder for a better angle. He rams head on into my g-spot making me rocket higher to my climax.

"I-I'm close!" I cry out, feeling it grow stronger.

"Do NOT come." he growls, pulling out and flipping me over onto my hands and knees. I wiggle my ass at him and he slams back into me, his angle making him go even deeper.

"Tony!" I scream, clutching onto the covers.

"That's right. Scream my name." he grunts, smacking my ass. I moan out, pushing my hips backward to meet his.

"Tony! Please!" I cry out as his hand reaches between my legs and roughly rubs my clit.

"Come on baby, come for me." he moans, his cock twitching inside of me. My orgasm hits me like a train, my eyes rolling into my head, back arching, toes curling, and a long string of profanities rolling off my lips as I release. He releases in me, his warm liquid coating my walls.

He pulls out after he's ridden our highs out, falling beside me and panting heavily. I curl into his side, a smile etched on my lips.

"I've missed that." he pants, wrapping an arm around my waist and pulling me closer.

"I have too." I whisper, kissing his chest. His body is on fire, the air conditioning cooling off our heated bodies.

"I love you." he says as he catches his breathe.

"I love you baby." I say back, nuzzling my face in his chest. I fall into a deep sleep, the feeling of Tony's breath on my head and his fingers lightly grazing my arm lulling me into a calmer sleep.

When I wake up, Tony is still by my side, also asleep. I slowly remove his arm from around me and stand up, shakily pulling on undergarments, shorts, and a shirt. I make my way downstairs, the cool air making goosebumps arise on my arms and legs. I hear the quiet meow of Ginger in the living room and the little meows of her growing kittens.

They're laying on the couch, Ginger licking at them and cleaning them. I smile, going for the kitchen. I grab a glass and fail it with orange juice, the citrus taste filling my mouth instantly. I smile, looking around at my kitchen.

It's all so surreal. Being married and having kids with the one person that loves me. My life is turning out so much better than I would've thought it would ten years ago. Ten or so years ago, if you asked me what I think my life would be like I would've told you I'd live on the sidewalk with no family and no money. I'd tell you I might be a drug addict and dealer, pregnant at a young age. Which, I was and I wouldn't take it back. I love my baby girl and she means so much to me. The only two things I would change in my life would be Mitch's death, and my attempts.

They're the only things that if I had the chance to take back, I would. I miss my Mitch. He was the best person in the world. Everybody looked at him as a douche bag, asshole, and just not father worthy. He was. He was an amazing father. He cared for Kenadee and was so protective of her. He treated me just like Kenadee but not as much. He would protect me when needed and he would make sure I was doing fine.

I miss him and I'm sure he's looking down on me, smiling. Well, I hope so. I haven't failed him. I'm living my life like he would've hoped I would. He watches down on me, Kenadee, and Jolie, making sure we're okay and just fine.

I'm pulled out of my thoughts when a hand is covering my mouth and a knife is put to my neck.

"Move and try to scream, I'll slit your throat." a cold, venom filled voice snaps in my ear.

A/N: GUYS. I HAVE A NEW BOOK UP. AND YES, I KNOW, ITS ANOTHER PIERCE THE VEIL BUT JUST GIVE IT A READ AND TELL ME IF YOU LIKE IT OR NOT. I'LL GET ANOTHER ONE GOING SHORTLY AFTER THIS NEW ONE THAT ISN'T PTV. JUST, I NEED TO KNOW.

~Caitlin:)