Chapter Sixteen

A/N: This dedicated to Thaliaaaxo because she gave me the amazing idea for this chapter! Thank you, love! :3

*Mystery point of view*

My eyes shoot open and I frantically look around, bright lights blinding my eyes. I have a tube shoved down my throat and tubes in my arms. I look around, people sitting in chairs asleep. I look around, a red button coming in view. I grab it, pushing it down frantically. After a few minutes, a doctor walks in holding a clipboard.

"Ah. You're awake." He says, laying the clipboard down and walking to the left side if my bed where nobody is sitting.

"Would you like the tube out?" he asks and I nod, giving him a weak thumbs up. He grabs hold of it, slowly pulling it out. Movie it's out, I cough, taking a deep breath.

"W-Where am I?" I croak and he hands me a cup of ice water.

"You've been in the hospital for eight months. In a coma the whole time." he says and I nod, recognizing the people asleep around me. There's Vic, Mike, and Jaime.

"Would you like for me to wake them up?" Dr. Marshall.

"Please." I say and he chuckles. He slowly shakes each of them awake. Vic sits up, rubbing his eyes.

"What's wrong doc?" he asks sleepily.

"She's awake." Dr says and all eyes are on me.

"You're awake!" They all yell, trampling around me.

"We missed you." Mike says, giving me a soft hug. I smile and hug Vic and Jaime.

"Guys, what happened?" I ask and they all immediately look down.

"I think we should call Tone and get him back here." Vic says and I sigh.

"I just want to know." I say and Mike looks at me.

"Faith, you tried killing yourself but paramedics saved you. You died four times and each time, you came back." Vic says and I look down, picking at my fingers.

"Is it possible to dream in a coma?" I question and the doctor looks at me.

"It is." he says nodding.

"Then I had one really messed up and sad dream." I say.

"What was it about?" Jaime questions.

"Get Tony here. I want him to be here when I tell it." I say and they all sigh.

About fifteen minutes later, Tony comes running in, food and drinks in hand.

"She's awake!" he yells and I smile lightly at him.

"I am. I am." I say and nod. He puts the bags and drinks down before he walks over and hugs me. I hug him back taking in his scent that I've missed so much.

"Ready to tell us about your dream?" Jaime asks and I nod when we pull back.

"First, where's my baby girl at?" I ask looking around.

"She's with mom and dad. It's fine." Vic says and I nod.

"Okay, so basically, I ended up not making it and Austin found me because I made him and Rachel watch Abigail. Well, it jumps ahead ten years to where Abigail is 15. She's such a beautiful girl. Apparently, Austin had a son that he didn't know about but the kid was Abigail's age. Well, his name was Thomas and Abigail befriended him. She took a liking to him and they ended up together. Thomas tried committing because Austin was abusive. Abigail turned out liking to smoke and she had her group of friends whom she smoked weed with. Well, a couple weeks later and Vic, Mike, and Jaime pull Abigail out if school to tell her Tony is dead. She takes it harsh and it skips forward another ten years, so Abigail is 25. It's on her wedding day and Mike is walking her down the aisle since Tony's not there. Well, Mike has twins, Kenzie and Michael who are both 6. Jaime had a son named Oliver who was also 6, and Vic had a daughter who was named Macy and was 4. Apparently, they had Abigail's wedding on my birthday and they had a cake for me." I finish and look up to see all the guys staring at me, shocked.