Chapter Nine

*Faith's point of view*

I wake up, Abigail next to me. Her lips are parted, eyes closed, arms and legs sprawled out, and small snores leaving her lips. I get up slowly, walking into my bathroom and starting the shower. I undress, getting in and quickly washing off. When I get out I wrap a towel around my body, walking back into my room and to my closet.

I pull on a pair of ripped baby blue skinny jeans, a black crop top that says 'All Time Low' on it and a pair of black Vans.

"Abigail." I whisper, slowly shaking her. She groans and rolls over away from me.

"Abigail." I say louder and she swats at me. I pick her up, carrying her to her room and getting her dressed quickly. She has school today. I dress her in black tights, a blue dress and some black sparkly TOMS.

"School?" she asks and I nod. I brush her hair out, pulling it into a ponytail and letting her brush her teeth. When she's done, she walks downstairs and I go back to my bathroom. I do my foundation, cat eye eyeliner, mascara, and a little lip gloss and I pull my hair into a messy bun. I grab my phone and quickly walk downstairs.

We've been back at the house for a week now and Tony has slept on the couch, letting me have the bed. He's awake and watching cartoons with Abigail when I walk in.

"Come on Abigail. Let's get some breakfast." I say calling her into the kitchen. She follows tiredly, pointing out which cereal she wants. She goes with Fruity Pebbles and I go with Peanut Butter Cap'n Crunch.

"Did you do your homework?" I ask her and she nods excitedly.

"Today, Mrs. Richardson said we could watch a movie and have popcorn and drinks!" she exclaims and I chuckle.

"I'm sending some more medicine with you. Give it to Mrs. Richardson and she'll give it to the nurse." I tell her and she nods. She has to take Focalin and Vyvanse for her ADHD.

"Lets go." I say grabbing her backpack.

"Bye baby. Have fun at school. I love you." Tony says hugging her and kissing her forehead.

"Bye daddy!" she says.

"I'm stopping by Vic and Mike's for a few. Bye Tony." I say and he waves.

"Bye" he says and we leave. When I drive away from her school, I get a text from Vic saying he nor Mike are home. I sigh, heading back to my house.

When I get there, I hear shuffling and voices upstairs. I walk up the stairs, getting closer to our room where the noise is coming from when I hear loud and a clear a girl's moan.

"Oh Tony.." she moans and I stand in front of the door. The next thing I know, I'm slamming the door open, catching Tony and some red headed bitch on top of him.

"Get the fuck out." I seethe pointing at the girl.

"Its not what it looks like Faith." Tony says as they scramble for their clothes.

"Are you Melissa?" I ask her and she nods.

"Get the fuck out of my house. Come back again and I'll slit your fucking throat." I snap and she scurries out. I look back to Tony and my eyes narrow.

"And to fucking think I could trust you!" I scream, shoving him. He stumbles back, almost losing balance.

"Faith please. It was just another mistake." he pleads and I shake my head.

"Twice Tony. Twice. I fucking forgave you and what do you do? You have sex with the same woman in our home!" I yell.

"I'm sorry!" he yells back and I shove him again. This time he falls back, landing with a 'umph'.

"Sorry won't cut it anymore! I'm not taking it! I'm not your fucking rag doll!" I scream and he quickly stands up.

"I'm sorry you don't fucking put out for me!" he yells back and I gape at him.

"Cheating isn't the fucking solution. You are a low, disgusting bastard who no longer lives here." I hiss and his jaw drops.

"Are you kicking me out?" he asks.

"Damn right I am. Your ass now lives on the streets." I seethe, picking up a picture of us and throwing it to the ground. The glass frame shatters and I pick up another one. I walk to the dresser, pulling out his clothes and throwing them out the window into the pool.

"Oh come on!" he yells trying to stop me. He reaches for my arm and I stop, looking up at him.

"Touch me and I scream rape." I hiss and he pulls away. I keep throwing his clothes out into the water, watching as they sink to the bottom. Once all of his clothes are outside and in the pool, I make him leave.

I lean against the front door, sliding down it until my butt hits the floor. I take a deep breathe, taking everything that just happened in. I shake my head, pushing away the tears and standing up. I walk back into the living room, sitting on the couch and grabbing my laptop.

I hear a knock on the door about two hours after Tony had left. I stand up, walking over and opening it.

"What the fuck did Tony do?" Austin asks whenever I open the door.

"Well hello to you too Austin." I mumble. Behind him are Alan and Tino. I let them in, closing the door behind them and sitting back on the couch.

"What did he do Faith?" Alan asks and I sigh.

"He cheated. I caught him in our bed fucking some red head bitch named Melissa." I admit and Austin chokes on his spit.

"Well damn." Tino mumbles.

"Fucking knew it.." Austin mumbles, fists clenching. His facial features harden and his nostrils flare.

"Knew what?" I ask and Austin looks up at me.

"I knew he'd do this. I just knew it." he says and I shake my head.

"I didn't know he would cheat." I say looking down at my hands, tears filling my eyes. I never thought he'd do this. I never thought he'd be so cruel and mean..I never thought the person I loved, would leave me.

A/N: So, in the chapter eleven, we're going to skip A LOT of years just for a heads up. Hope you liked it!

~Caitlin:)