Chapter Twenty Four

*Faith's point of view*

The knife presses deeper into my neck and I feel the familiar sensation of pain running through my body. My mind races with so many thoughts. Who is this? Why are they doing this? What did I do to them?

"Babe?" I hear Tony call out. My heart leaps, the knife digging a little deeper. Tears roll down my cheeks, pain coursing from my neck.

"Don't. Make. A. Sound." the person says. It's a guy but he doesn't sound familiar.

"Babe, where you at?" Tony calls out again, the kitchen door opening. He stops in his tracks, eyes widening.

"Mr. Tony Perry. Just the person I came to see." Mystery guys says.

"What do you want." Tony seethes, taking a step closer.

"Ah ah ah. Come any closer and the girl dies." He says, blood dripping down my neck. If he moves it just a little more, I'm done for.

"We can talk this out, just let her go." Tony offers.

"I don't know, I could just take her with me." this person says.

"No! Please, just let her go! We can work this out!" Tony pleads, reaching out for me.

"I said, if you come closer, she'll die." he hisses, the knife moving slightly as he takes a step back. His hand comes off my mouth and I sob, tears flowing harder.

"P-Please let me g-go.." I sob, squirming slightly. I wince as the knife cuts in a different spot.

"Stop moving!" his voice booms out and it all hits me. Nick, it's Nick.

"Nick, please.." I whisper, staring directly into Tony's eyes. His eyes are glazed over, tears threatening to spill over.

"Just, we can work it out." Tony offers again and Nick's breathing does rigid. I can feel his heart beat on my shoulder and its quickened.

"No we can't. Goddammit! You took Melissa from me so I'll take what you love!" Nick yells, pulling the knife away slightly and pulling me closer.

"Y-You haven't g-gone back to h-her have you..?" I ask Tony, tears welling up again.

"Fuck no! I'm done with her! I was when you left me!" Tony says, raising is voice slightly.

"Looks like there's relationship problems going on. Such a shame she won't be here to work them out." Nick says, placing the knife back at my neck. My eyes widen, my heart stopping.

"Please don't!" Tony yells.

"She's coming with me and if you call the cops she won't be alive when you find her." Nick seethes, moving around and pulling me with him.

"Tony!" I scream, reaching a hand out.

"Shut up! I'm going to put the knife down, and if you so much as try to run away or scream out for help, I will slit your throat." He demands and I whimper, following him to his car.

*Tony's point of view*

I watch as the love of my life is kidnapped right in front of me. I can hear her small whimpers until the kitchen door shuts and the sound of an engine starting and leaving. My whole world collapses around me and realization hits me. My knees go weak and I fall to the ground, my knees slamming onto the hard floor as sobs rack my body.

"Fuck!" I scream, looking up at the ceiling and tugging on my hair. I hear shuffling behind me and the feeling of somebody staring at me.

"Tone? Why are you yelling?" Vic's familiar voice asks.

"He took her....she's gone.." I sob, looking up at him.

"Who took her?" he asks, setting the bags in his hands, down.

"Nick." I mumble.

A/N: Did you like it? No..? Oh....okay....

~Caitlin:)