Chapter Twenty Five

A/N: WARNING. RAPE SCENE AHEAD. DO NOT READ IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE IT.

*Faith's point of view*

*A year later*

I lay there, staring up at the ceiling as I listen to the steady drip of the water in the sink. I look across the room to the steel door I've grown to hate over the past year.

I haven't seen Tony, Vic, Mike, Jaime, Abigail, Lacy, Landon, nobody I've known and loved in a year and I just don't think I'll make it out. I've lived in Nick's basement out in the middle of nowhere for 52 weeks, 365 days and each and every day, my hope drops. It nearly doesn't even exist. I've been beaten, sexually used, and slapped around every day since I was taken away.

I'm pulled out if my thoughts when the door opens and Nick walks in, an angry expression etched into his features. I sit up, quickly scooting to the corner of the bed.

"Stupid fucking bitch." He sneers, grabbing me by my hair. I yelp, being turned over. I shutter as my sweat pants are torn off along with my shirt.

"Whore." he hisses as he shoves into me. Tears shower down my cheeks as I think of Tony and if he actually tried looking for me. I think back to our good memories and times together.

"P-Please stop.." I sob, my face being shoved into the mattress. I feel a hand come down onto my higher back, then lower, and lower until he reaches my ass and gives me four hard slaps. I scream out, clawing at the bed, feeling his body tense. He pulls out, releasing on my back, and leaving.

I'm left to clean myself off and calm myself from a panic attack. My breathing becomes non-existent and my chest tightens.

"W-Why me?!" I wheeze out, tears falling down my cheeks. I become light headed as I feel my lungs collapse. My heart beat slows down and my eyes droop closed.

"I-I love y-you Tony.." I whisper just as I take my last breath. My life flashes before my eyes, every little detail standing put even more than before.

I watch as I relive Abigail's birth, and I relive my wedding day, before my brain gives out and I completely die.

R.I.P. Faith Fuentes Perry. October 1, 1995-December 15, 2026.

*Tony's point of view*

I watch along as Abigail, Landon, and Lacy play in the backyard with Vic, Mike, and Jaime alongside of me. It's been a year since we last seen Faith and we haven't given up and we never will. I want to see my wife again but I have a strange feeling I never will again.

"I love you Faith.." I whisper, looking at the sky and closing my eyes. I quickly stand up and look around at the guys.

"I'm going to the bathroom." I say, walking inside and upstairs before any of them can stop me. I lock the door behind me and look in the mirror. I remove my shirt and stare at the large tattoo on my chest. In huge letters, covering up another tattoo, I have "Faith" tattooed on me.

My chest tightens and my heart aches as I feel a strange feeling wash over me.

"She's gone.." I croak to myself as realization hits like a train once again.

What's the point in life anymore? I want my wife back. Is that to much to ask for?

A/N: I know it's short and I'm sorry but I'm.not ending it just yet and I swear this isn't another trick where she wakes up in the hospital. This is real. I'll update a couple more chapters :)

~Caitlin:)