Chapter Six

WARNING: SEX AHEAD. They should make a sign that says that....ANYWAYS. After this chapter we will skip a few years. I'll tell you specifically how old Abigail will be and such. If it confuses you, just comment and ask.

*Faith's point of view*

I wake up next to a sleeping Tony, my head laying on his chest. Abigail slept with Vic last night, as he suggested, we need alone time. I trace Tony's tattoos lightly, watching as he slightly shivers under my touch.

"Good morning beautiful." I hear his groggy voice say and I smile.

"Morning." I say looking up at him. He smiles, leaning down and bringing me into a kiss. Our lips move in sync, his tongue lightly tracing my bottom lip. I part my lips, his tongue sliding into my mouth and fighting mine for dominance. I straddle his lap, my hands tangling in his hair, and lightly tugging. I pull away, resting my forehead on his, panting slightly.

"God I've missed that." I whisper.

"I have too." he whispers back and I peck his lips. I feel a million butterflies erupt in my stomach and I blush.

"I still get butterflies around you." I say and he chuckles.

"That's a good thing." he says tickling my sides. I giggle pushing his hands to my hips.

"You are so ticklish and its funny." he says and kisses my nose. I bury my face in his neck, breathing lightly. I kiss his neck, hearing him let out a breathy moan.

"Don't tease when you can't finish me." he moans and I smirk.

"Oh but I could finish you." I whisper and grind my hips onto his.

"God Faith..." he groans, grabbing my hips and forcefully grinding onto me. I let out a quiet shaky moan, resting my head back onto his neck.

"Sounds like mommy and daddy are having a little to much fun." I hear Mike say and I stop.

"Mike! Shut up!" I shout and hear him laugh.

"Just speaking the truth! We're going out! Taking Abigail with us! There's condoms in my bag! Be safe!" Mike yells and I cringe.

"Its odd knowing my brother has condoms..." I mumble and Tony chuckles. I hear the bus door close and the guys voices trailing off.

"How about we use one of those." he says and I look up at him. I bite my lip, nodding slowly before getting off him. He slides out of the bunk and I quickly strip from my shorts, underwear, bra, and shirt. When he's back, he's already down to his boxers, foil wrapper in hand.

I pull him onto the bed, pushing him onto his bed. He tears open the condom and slides it onto his cock. I straddle his hips, positioning him at my entrance, and slowly sliding down. I moan, grinding my hips into figure eights.

"Fucking hell." he mumbles. I raise my hips, steadying myself on his chest. Suddenly, he slams his hips into mine making me scream out. He sits up, wrapping his arms around me, my arms going around him. He repeatedly slams into me, my moans and screams filling the tour bus. I feel the familiar knot tighten and tighten with each thrust.

"I-I'm close.." I moan out, dragging my nails down his back. He bites my neck sending me over the edge into pure bliss. A back arching, toe curling, name screaming, pure ecstasy orgasm washes over me. My walls tightening around him triggers his and he releases into the condom, falling back onto the bed. I sit there panting.

"To this day, your tightness surprises me." he mumbles and I lightly chuckle.

"Is it over?!" I hear Jaime yell as the bus door opens.

"You're good!" I yell back and Tony chuckles.

"Ew! Smells like sex!" Mike yells and I slide on my clothes. I slide out of the bunk and land on the ground, slightly limping.

"Damn girl." Jaime says as I walk into the lounge.

"No words are to be said about this!" I say looking around at the three boys sitting on the couches. Tony walks in with his shorts on, no shirt.

"What are we not speaking about?" Tony asks and Jaime giggles.

"Your girlfriend is limping." Jaime says and Tony smirks looking at me.

"Say something and you will NOT, go near this." I say motioning to my body. He raises his hands in defense.

"No words." he says and I nod. I limp into the kitchen area, grabbing a monster from the fridge and walking back into the lounge. I see Abigail laying in Tony's arms as they all watch a football game.

"When do you guys play?" I ask no one in particular.

"In an hour." Vic says looking at his phone.

"I'm gonna go take a shower." I say walking back to the bathroom and starting the shower. I strip, stepping under the warm water, letting it soothe my body. When I'm done I step out wrapping a towel around my body and walking to the bunks. I open my suitcase pulling out a pair of blood red skinny jeans, a black crop top that says 'Love Me' across the chest and my undergarments. I get dressed, pulling on some socks and a pair of red TOMS.

I walk back into the bathroom and blow dry my hair. I straighten it, applying my makeup afterwards. I grab my phone and Warped Pass, walking back into the lounge.

"How long did I take?" I ask looking down at my phone.

"You took about forty minutes. We gotta go set up. Come with us." Tony says. He's already dressed in Key Street skinny jeans, a key street cut off shirt, and black Vans. He has Abigail in his arms who is wearing her onsie that says 'My daddy has tattoos and muscles.' Jaime found it and thought it was adorable so he bought it. I have yet to find out where he got it.

"Okay. Just let me get her ear muffs." I say, walking back to the bunks and grabbing them. I slide them on her head, looking up at Tony.

"How are you feeling?" he asks as we walk towards the stage.

"A little sore. Not to bad. Still got a small limp." I say, motioning to my limp when I walk.

He chuckles shaking his head. "I love you." he leans down pecking my lips.

"And I love you." I say and we make it to the stage. I take Abigail, letting him go off and help set up. When they're set up, they put on their monitors before running out on stage and doing their thing.

"Okay guys! Before we leave, we have a surprise! Yesterday in Phoenix my sister came up here to visit us. She brought along her and Tony's baby Abigail." there are 'aww's in the crowd and I smile. "And it was an amazing surprise for Tony. But, today, we have a surprise for her. Faith! Get your ass out here!" Vic yells and I slowly walk out on stage. Tony smiles at me and winks.

"I'll take little miss Abigail. Tone." Vic says taking Abigail and nodding to Tony. Tony hands his guitar to their guitar guy and walks over to me. Jaime holds the microphone as he gets down on one knee in front of me. My hands fly to my mouth and he chuckles. He pulls out a black velvet ring box and opens it.

"Faith, honestly, I love you so much. You're the reason I smile, the reason I laugh, and the reason I wake up everyday. You've brightened my world and everything we've ever been through has been worth it. You've been here for me through everything and I love you for that. I want to officially make you mine. I want to be able to look at you and think 'That's MY beautiful, oh so gorgeous, wife.' I want to change your last name to Perry and I want to live with you for the rest of my life. I got your dad's approval and I have Mike and Vic's approval. So, now, I was wondering. Will you marry me?" he says and I'm in tears. Tony looks at me hopeful and a little nervous.

"Y-Yes!" I say uncovering my mouth. The crowd cheers as Tony slides the ring onto my ring finger, pulling me into a hug and kissing me. I kiss him back and smile.

"Congratulations." Vic says as we walk off stage. He's smiling like an idiot still holding Abigail.

"Thank you." I say and we all walk back to the bus.

Together Forever.

A/N:

Okay. So, as I said before, we will skip a few years. The wedding will be within a couple of chapters so I have to plan it. This should be fun. Lololol.