Chapter Seven

*Faith's point of view*

*Five years later*

I wake up to my bed moving and little screams filling my ears.

"Mommy! Daddy! Wake up!" I hear Abigail scream and I open my eyes.

"Abigail. Daddy's trying to sleep." I say sitting up slowly. I look over to Tony's sleeping figure, his chest rising and falling.

"Mommy. I wanna get up though." she pouts and I smile.

"Come on. Let's go make some breakfast for daddy." I say taking her hand and pulling her along. She follows me downstairs and to the kitchen, humming quietly to herself. I set her on the counter, pulling out some pans.

"How does scrambled eggs, bacon, and pancakes sound?" I ask and she nods smiling at me. I pull out the ingredients and start cooking.

"Mommy! Your phone is buzzing!" she says pointing to my phone that's sitting on the counter. I grab it, answering it quickly.

"Hello?" I answer.

"I'm on my way over. Just warning ya. I'm also bringing along Jaime and Mike." I hear Vic's voice say.

"That's fine. I bet Abby wants to see you guys." I say and giggle as I hear Abigail gasp.

"Is uncle Vic coming over!" she squeals and Vic chuckles.

"We're here. Bye Faith." he says and I hang up. The front door opens and I look to Abigail.

"Smells good! What you cooking Faith?" Jaime asks walking into the kitchen.

"Uncle Hi-Me!" she squeals and he picks her up, kissing her cheek.

"How are you princess?" he asks and Vic and Mike walk in, bags in hand.

"What's that guys?" I ask, flipping a pancake.

"Just some stuff for Abby." Vic says and Abby looks at him with wide eyes. She reaches her hands out for the bags, making grabby hands.

"Gimme gimme gimme!" she squeals and he hands her the bags. Jaime puts her on the floor, letting her look through the bags. She pulls out bag of candy, after bag of candy.

"Vic. You want to die don't you?" I ask looking at him.

"She deserves it. She's been good here lately." he says defending himself and I shake my head.

"Ooh! Candy!" I hear Tony yell as he walks in. He quickly walks over, grabbing a bag of Sour Patch Kids and opening them.

"No daddy!" Abigail whines trying to take the candy from him.

"But I want candy.." he pouts and she shakes her head at him.

"My candy uncle Vic got me." she says sternly taking the bag from him. He juts out his bottom lip and sniffles.

"Its like I have two kids." I mumble finishing breakfast. When we've eaten, I take a quick shower, changing into dark blue high waisted shorts, a crop top that's blue with the Superman symbol on it, and blue Vans. I quickly brush out my hair, doing my makeup, before running downstairs, phone in hand.

"Mommy!" Abby yells, running at me. I pick her up, kissing her cheek.

"Yes darling?" I ask her and she lays her head on my shoulder.

"Where's daddy goin?" she asks.

"He has to go to the studio but we're going to meet him at a restraunt later." I say and she nods.

"I'm gone babe!" Tony calls out walking in front of me.

"Bye. Have fun." I say and he nods. I peck his lips and he pecks Abigail's forehead.