Mayday Parade Can't Save Me Now (1)

Valerie
^^^^^

Today has been the longest day ever! I had a unlimited amount of tests, orchestra practice, tons of homework, and track practice. Ugh! Sometimes, I wish I could quit school.

I was currently reading about the Cold War for my essay while eating Red Vines and playing Mayday Parade.

"I swear that you don't have to go. I thought we could wait for the fireworks. I thought we could wait for the snow. To wash over Georgia and kill the hurt. I thought I could live in your arms. And spend every moment I had with you" I sang Three Cheers For Five Years.

I didn't hear my father come home. I didn't hear him stumble into the kitchen where I was. I didn't stop singing. I didn't leave.

I should have.

"Shut up!" He growled. I gasped and turned around to look at him. The man that was once happy and loving was just now a mess. He never brushed his hair, he wore the same thing everyday: A tank top and sweatpants. I looked down and recgonized the half full bottle of alchohol in his hands.

He walked towards me. He was so close, I smelled the alchohol from his mouth. I avoided eye contact. God! Why did Dustin have to have football practice today? "You sound just like her!" He revealed. I looked up at him. I knew he was referring to my mother. She died from a rogue attack while protecting my brother and I.

"Not for long" He scowled. Suddenly, his claws came out and he walked closer towards me.

"W-W-W-what are y-you doing?" I asked while staring at his claws that never went away as he approached me.

"What I should've done a long time ago" He stated. "I should have moved on"

Then, he grabbed my arm to lock me in place with so much force, I knew there was going to be bruises. Silent tears began streaming down my face.

"P-please stop!" I pleaded. But it was too late, he slashed my throat and dropped me to the ground.

I couldn't get up. I just bled. All on the floor. I hoped one of my friends could find me and help me, but I know I could be praying empty prayers. I saw black spots clouding my vision and knew I was slipping out of conscienceness. As the pain becomes worse, I recognized why.

Today was the day my father had placed silver in his claws

>>>>>

Hey! I hope you keep reading! Vote~Comment~Fan!
Xoxo