Meet the Alpha (5)

Here ya go :)

>>>>>>>>

I woke up with my face planted on a cold, hard floor. I whimpered in pain at my left ankle. I looked at it and saw that it was swollen and big.

"HEY! GET US OUT OF HERE!" Dustin yelled. I got angry because I could feel a headache coming on. He needs to stop.

I punched the wall leaving a hole in it and my knuckles bleeding.

"Val? Valerie are you up?!" Dustin asked.

I rolled my eyes. 'Duh, idiot.'

'Are you alright?' He asked.

'Just a messed up ankle, what about you?' I answered.

'Nothing so far'

'Dustin, my head hurts really bad!' I whined.

'Don't worry, i'll save us' He responded.

"HEY! DON'T LET ME GO BUT AT LEAST LET ME HELP MY SISTER! SHE'S IN PAIN!" Dustin screamed.

Suddenly, a giant man came and growled at Dustin. "Shut up, rogue. I'll kill you and your sister here and now!"

I got scared fast. Is this how our lives are going to be? Just full of fear. I started to cry. Tears were flowing down my face.

"Please" Dustin begged. "Look at her!"

The guard looks at me and his hard face softened. But he quickly covered it up. "I don't care. Soon you'll all be dead"

I cried some more thinking I won't be able to spend my last moments with my brother. I really will die alone.

'Val, don't listen to him. We'll escape' Dustin promised.

'Just give it up, Dustin. I can't see a way out and I know you can't either' I sighed. 'I just want you to know that I love you no matter what'

'Don't say that, Valerie' Dustin retorted.

'At least let me finish. This isn't your fault, okay? At least we are here together. Mother would have wanted that' I smiled slightly.

Dustin yelled and punched the wall. I heard a few bricks break.

'Dustin! Don't hurt yourself in anger!' I declared.

'I'm sorry, Val. This is all my fault' He cried.

'Don't say that' I whispered while tears fell down my face.

'Val?'

'Yeah?'

'I love you more'

I smiled and more hot tears fell. I hope we die fast and with no torturing.

>>>>>>

~Damien~

I was stuck in my office once again doing my Alpha duties. I never have any time to do anything else. I barely had time to eat and sleep.

'Alpha, we just picked up two rogues near the south border' Jeremy, my beta announced.

'Were they attacking?' I asked.

'No. They were actually resting by the lake' He answered

'Throw them in the dungeon. I'll deal with them when i'm done here' I responded.

'Yes Alpha' He submitted.

Suddenly, my office door opened and my sister walked in. "What's this about rogues?" She asked.

"Melissa, stop hacking into my private mindlinks" I whined while rubbing my hands on my face.

"Why would I? You don't even tell me the stuff that you guys talk about that could endanger the pack!" She countered.

"Just go away. I have work to do" I growled.

She rolled her eyes and walked away.

I spent the next few hours focused on on the pack and my work. Right when I was about to go to sleep, Jeremy reminded me about the rogues. I groaned and headed downstairs to the dungeon. I was going to open the door when a sweet, heavenly scent hit my nose. It had me weak in the knees. I looked all around me but I realized that it came from the dungeon. Was the rogue my mate?

>>>>>>>

Who's your favorite character so far?

Im curious :)