God, I hate needles! (14)

Heyheyhey! I'm sorry that I haven't been updating, I've had nonstop basketball practice! Errrr! It won't happen again!

Oooookay. Here ya go !

>>>>>

~Damien~

I walked into the clearing which held fighters, trackers, and strong wolves. They all stopped talking as soon as I walked in.

I stepped forward and scanned the crowd. I saw curious and confused expressions on my pack members.

I cleared my throat. "I am glad you all have made it here. I have unfortunate news. My mate and Luna of this pack has ran away" After I said, the members of this pack went to angry and worried expressions, some even started growling.

"We need to search for her before someone hurts her. We are going to start to have search parties and branch out to other packs to see if they have seen her or if they'll help. Be ready for any further meetings. Dismissed." I spoke before people started leaving the clearing.

Right when I turned around, I got smacked in the face. Hard. I held my left cheek and looked for the culprit. It was Melissa.

"How could you?!" Melissa screeched. "You hurt Valerie and she ran away. You are disgusting! If Mother was here, you'd be six feet under already. Good thing she away on a buisness trip."

"Did you tell her?" I groaned.

"Not yet. Let me tell you this, if Valerie doesn't come back, I'll will hurt you worse than your broken mate bond will!" Melissa threatened. She turned around and stormed away from me.

I deserved that. And so much more.

>>>>>>

~Valerie~

I woke up in a comfortable bed. I smiled at the comfort that i'm feeling. But, of course, my peace has to be interrupted by something.

I heard a muffled arguement outside the door of the room I was in.

"I can't believe you! What are you going to do when Jack comes back?! Huh?" A girl screamed.

"Shut up and let me explain! You should have seen her wolf! It was pure white with a red stripe down the back. Think about it. Who else has a wolf with a red stripe going down their back?" The guy asked.

She gasped. "Nonono! This can't be happening! She's the last survivor of the Shadow Reign Pack! Well, besides you and Joseph, but she's the last girl survivor!"

What the hell?

Are they talking about me?

Survivor?

I don't even know what color my wolf is. Dustin's was a light brown, so was father's. I just assumed mines was similar to theirs.

I make a groan when I feel the pain on my stomach.

"She's awake!" The girl squealed.

Suddenly, the door opened. Ricky and another girl, who I assumed was the girl talking, walked in. She had medium brown length hair, welcoming blue eyes, and a skinny figure. She was breath-taking.

She slowly walked up to me. When she got within two feet of me, I scurried away from her. "Hey" She started. "My name is Caroline, and I go by Care or whatever people make up"

I gave her a faint smile.

"Do you need anything? Water? Painkillers?" She asked.

I shook my head.