Basic Kidnapping Nothing Much (4)

Ahhhh! Okay so I got excited and decided to update early! Here ya go :)))

>>>>>>>>>>

We've been running for what felt like years. But I knew we've been running for a day or two straight. Dustin has been on edge. He thinks that if we stop for even a second, they get a second closer to us. This time, my wolf needed to rest. I had my tongue hanging out of my mouth while I panted.

'Dustin? Can we stop?' I asked out of breath while slowing my pace.

'No! Valerie, we have to keep running!' He demanded.

'Dustin! Either we stop and rest or your head won't be connected to its body anymore' I growled.

'Fine. There's a stream ahead. Meet there then let's change' He sighed as he led the way to the stream. When we got there, the stream was beautiful. It looked calming as the water followed the current gently. I couldn't resist the temptation anymore and I could tell Dustin couldn't either. We both jumped in still in our wolf forms and attempted to swim. We relaxed for a while just enjoying this comfort that we longed for. Suddenly, Dustin announced that he was hungry.

He sent me to change and wait for him. I grabbed my clothes and went behind a tree. I shifted back into my human form and put on my undergarmets. I was about to put on my shirt when Dustin mindlinked me.

'Valerie! Run! Someone is t-'

That's all I heard before he was cut off. I put on my shirt quickly and looked around me worried. I peeked from behind the tree and saw nothing was in front. When I turned around, a guy, around Dustin's age, covered my mouth and darkness soon met me.

>>>>>>>>>

I know it's short! Srry :/ I'll try to update ASAP! Remember to vote, comment, and tell your friends to read :D