What's a Dance Party without Kidnapping? (8)

Okay! The Alpha's name is Damien! Love it or Hate it, it's okay! XD Okay. I loved all of your names, comments, and messages! Thank you for everyone's positive feedback. Everyday when I look at the comments I smile and some of you are even cool enough to make me laugh. I've had a shitty week, but you guys make me smile :)

Thank you gemgem911 for coming up with that ;)

Enough with the heavy......

Dun dun dun DUN!

>>>>>>>

~Damien~

I woke up on the uncomfortable hospital couch.

Note to self : Improve this hospital!

That's not an option, ITS A FREAKING NECESSITY!

Don't get me started on the freaking food in the cafeteria! Ugh! We need like professional cooking lessons!

I groan as some of my bones cracked when I stood up. When I looked at Valerie's bed, it was missing one thing : VALERIE!

I look towards the bathroom and she wasn't there. Her brother was still sleeping. How could he sleep when Valerie is missing?!

Suddenly, I felt a cold breeze hit my cheek. I stopped panicking and faced the open balcony doors. I slowly walked towards them and saw Valerie standing by the railing looking at the woods. I blew a sigh of relief.

"Beautiful isn't it?" I asked smiling. I wasn't talking about the view, I was talking about my beautiful mate. How did I get so lucky?

She nodded her head and gave me a ghost of a smile while still looking at the woods.

"How do you comunicate with your brother if you can't talk?" I asked her while walking towards the railing.

She looked at me and gestured from her head to his. Ohh yeaaah. Family bond mindlink.

"Do you want to tell me what happened?"

She nodded her head no. I sighed.

"That's fine. I'll wait" I said while embracing her in my arms. At first, she was a bit tense then she melted into my arms.

A few minutes later, I heard Dustin groaning as he was getting up. Valerie gasped and quickly ran back inside, leaving me cold and empty.

>>>>>>

~Valerie~

It's been two days since my moment with the Alpha. He's still constantly by my side and worries way too much. I'm suprised he's not upset he got me as a mate. Now, Alpha had to take care of pack buisness, so it was just Dustin and I.

'Vallleeeeerrrrrriiiieeeeee! I'm sooo boooorrrred!' Dustin whined through the link while falling on a chair.

I giggled at him. 'Wanna cause trouble like we used to?' I asked smirking

'You had me at trouble' He smirked while grabbing my hand and dragging me out to the hallway.

>>>>>>

Dustin and I were working on our favorite plan yet. We were on the roof just scheming. We plugged in automatic bubble blowers to the airconditioning vents, now bubbles will blow out of the vents when we start it. Dustin overrided the hospital's intercom and plugged in his phone, so we can play music throughout the whole hospital. I messed up the lighting system, so they can be multi-colored. I looked over at Dustin and saw that he was already done. I smiled.

'Ready?' I asked smiling.

'Ready!' He replied.

I turned off all the lights for a few minutes. I can hear people's groans and irritated sighs.

'On your marks..' I said slowly.

'Get set..' Dustin smirked

'CRAZY FREAK DANCE PARTY!' We screamed through mindlink.

I turned on the lights and the airconditioning while Dustin started playing music. We looked at eachother and raced through the hallways just laughing.

We ran through shocked nurses and annoyed doctors, smiling patients and goofy kids. Some people were even dancing and enjoying this moment of happiness.

"BUBBLES!" A little boy screamed. Suddenly, all the kids started chasing bubbles to pop them.

Dustin grabbed my hand and ran to the corner. We looked around at everyone. Some people were screaming in joy and irritation. We laughed even harder and even started crying tears of joy.

Someone cleared their throat behind us. "Well if it isn't Thing 1 and Thing 2 causing mischief"

^^^^^

Who do you think caught them?
Hint: It isn't Damien.

Sorry for updating sooo late. I know. I know. We learn from our mistakes right? Right.

Remember-

V O T E

C O M M E N T

F A N

M E S S A G E M E

~~~

I'll update sooner than you think ;)

Bye lovesss ♡