HOLY SWEET MOTHER OF PEARL BALLS! (20)

So I am reuploading this chapter because some of you can't see it and that sucks.

P.S. This is the exact same as the one I uploaded before. So if you read it already then just follow me on tumblr and skip this.

Jackson
~~~~~~

After battle, I ran as fast as my four paws can run to the bunker with the mysterious beauty.

My wolf grew excited of the idea of being closer to her and ran faster to her. I wasn't complaining. I wanted to learn more about her. I wanted to know everything about her.

When I reached the secret bunker, I opened it and saw the mystery rogue sleeping on one of the beds.

I sat down on the bed next to her and stroked her face lightly. No matter how lightly I touched her face, I still felt those sparks just likes mates do. I could tell she felt them too because she moved closer to me.

I smiled slightly. I leaned forward and kissed her head. When I pulled back, her eyes fluterred.

I totally had a deja-vu moment to the Sleeping Beauty that my sister has made me watch a gazillion times!

I guess I am her prince that came to her rescue and she's the princess.

"Hey" I whispered and stroked her hair softly.

She smiled at me and whispered a "hey" back.

"Why don't we get out of here and back to real shelter, princess?" I asked.

She nodded her head and made a move to get up but I quickly scooped her up into my arms bridal style and walked towards the pack house.

I know i'm a gentleman.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Valerie
~~~~~~

He carried me like I weighed nothing. I loved the way he looked at me. It was as if I was the most important thing ever. I loved it.

When we got to the pack house, he finally set me down to walk in my own two feet.

"VAL!" I heard someone yell from a distance.

Seconds later, I was crushed into a giant bear hug. Through this chaos, I heard a faint growl. Weird.

I pulled back and saw that the hug-raper was Joseph.

I hit his arm playfully for scaring me.

"Valerie! You scared me! Especially when no one could find and the last anyone saw of you was when the rogues took you right after they hurt Sierra! She's in the hospital! Ricky is there too! He was so-" Jo ranted. I silenced him by placing my hand softly over his mouth.

I smiled and pulled him into a big hug for reassurance. I made him worry which means he cared for. Like actually cares.

"Ah-hem" Someone cleared their throat. We turned around to see the guy that saved me stand there with an angry and confused expression.

"Alpha Jackson" Joseph bowed respectfully.

Wait, hold up!

Alpha Jackson!

"Joseph, how do you know this rogue right here?" Alpha Jackson asked suspiciously.

Joseph looked scared and nervous. He was looking down and scratching his neck.

"Alpha, I know this looks bad, but its not! Ricky and Caroline-"

"Oh, so Ricky and Caroline knew this rogue too. You guys never told me that you were sheltering a rogue on my land" Jackson sneered at Joseph.