Getting the Luna's Forgiveness (10)

~Damien~

I growled at the thought that anyone would dare to touch my precious mate. Jeremy gave me a what-the-fuck look before he stepped ahead of me and opened the door to the dungeon. I followed behind him as we entered the dungeon.

Our dungeon has four floors. The first three floors are just cells. The last floor which is at the bottom of the other floors is the torture chamber.

Before we walked further, I stopped Jeremy and pulled him back. "Which floor are they on?" I asked through gritted teeth.

He gulped at my anger. "The bottom level, Alpha"

"Who put them there?"

"Your father" He answered.

I growled and starting speed-walking in front of Jeremy.

When I reached the torture floor, I saw Dustin and Valerie hanging by their wrists on chains. Dustin was knocked out cold and Valerie was silently sobbing. Both of their shirts had blood on them, but what angered me most was the fact that Valerie had more blood on her shirt. She had her head hung low which was a sign of submission and begging in my pack.

"Valerie?" I whispered.

She froze before lifting up her head. I gasped at the sight. Her beautiful brown eyes were red and puffy from crying. Her once, beautiful and lushious brown hair was full of knots and crazy. Her beautiful face had a red handprint on it. Someone had hit Valerie.

Someone touched my mate.

I growled and ripped the chains off of her. She fell into my arms and embraced me in a big hug which I gladly returned. Her breathtaking scent calmed me down and kept me from finding whoever harmed my mate and killing them. She kept crying while I whispered comforting words in her ear.

Soon, she was calm and she left me go. She smiled at me and I couldn't help, but feel guilty. All this wouldn't have happened to them if I just told my pack about them. If I just accepted her, none of this wouldn't have happened. She look at something passed my shoulder and whimpered. She tensed up and I turned around, ready to rip apart whoever touched my mate.

I saw my father. "Father, what have you done?"

Valerie gasped at what I said and crawled away from me.

'No! It's not like that!' My wolf begged.

"I just finished teaching the rogues a lesson" He explained. "That boy, wouldn't shut up and was extremely rude. And that girl-"

"Don't say another word, Father" I spat. "You have disrespected me and my mate. You harmed your future luna! It doesn't matter that you didn't know, you put your hands on a woman. That's fucked up! Apologize and submit!"

"Dames, I-"

"APOLOGIZE AND SUBMIT!"

He shut up and bowed down. When he looked up, he looked at Valerie, who was staring at the current situation. "I apologize for my harsh actions. It was completely uncalled for. I know I shouldn't ask for it, but one day, I wish you would grant me with your forgiveness, Luna"

She nodded her head, but the fear in her eyes never left. I sighed.

"You are free to go, Father" He walked away. "We will talk about your punishment later"

When my father left, Valerie ran to Dustin and unhooked him from the chains. I helped her lower him to the ground carefully. She softly hit his face to try to wake him up. He was breathing, he just didn't wake up.

Valerie looked frantically around the room before landing on a lighter. She lit it up and held it close to Dustin's hand.

A few seconds later, he woke up with a gasp and Valerie threw herself in his arms.

"Ahhhhh!" Dustin screamed.

Valerie gave him a sheepish smile before turning the lighter off.

He embraced her in another hug. When he looked at me, he tensed up.

"Is that man gone?" He asked.

He looked at Valerie then back at me.

"Valerie wants to know if we have to leave your pack" Dustin started.

"No! I don't want you to! My father is just cruel to rogues. Rogues killed his sister when they were little. He's hated them since" I explained.

They both nodded. "Can we join your pack?" Dustin asked.

"Yes!" I cheered while punching the air with my fist.

Dustin chuckled at my reaction and Valerie smiled.

She has a pretty smile.

>>>>>

~Valerie~

After the scene in dungeon, Alpha brought us to the pack house. He said that we aren't officially accepted into the pack, but people won't think we're rogues anymore.

The pack house has 7 floors?! Wow!

The basement was a game room, the sub-basement was a theater room, then there was the main floor, the first floor was for adults, the second floor was for teens, the third floor was for mates, and the fourth floor was just ours because we are the Alphas of this pack.

He showed Dustin to his room. Then, he grabbed my hand and lead me to the elevator. He pressed the button for the fourth floor and the elevator started.

"Okay, so, before you could officially join the pack, you have to accept the offer" Alpha started.

I looked at him like he was crazy. What offer?

"I, Damien Woods of the Dark Knight Pack, invite you, Valerie Herring to join my pack" He spoke. "Do you accept?"

I nodded and smiled. I felt a wave of energy go through me and then a ton of voices entered my mind. I blocked them all out, but kept my mind opened to Alpha.

'Hello Mate' He chirped through mindlink

'Hey Damien' I smiled. Finally! I know his name!

The elevator stopped.

"Ready to see your new home?" He asked.

'Ready as i'll ever be' I responded through mindlink before stepping out of the elevator and into my new life.

>>>>

I know it's kind of short! Im going to update tomorrow, so fingers-crossed it'll be good.

Ahhhh! Finally! They can talk to eachother!

So... Awkward way to meet the parents for Valerie, right?

Sooo... ummm... Yeah.

Seee 'ya on the flip side ;)

V O T E

C O M M E N T

D O S O M E T H I N G

P E A C E O U T